499 : Refiner or Alchemist?

Ever since Ning Yuzhou was crossing the Yuanzong Realm in the barren hills outside Wenxu Palace's Thunder Tribulation, Wenxu Palace has become lively.

After returning to Wenxu Palace that day, Palace Master Xu met several groups of people.

In the face of their questioning, Palace Master Xu had a dull expression. Although he had a premonition in his heart, he did not expect these people to come so fast and so many.

Today is the Patriarch of Lingxiao Mountain Villa. The other party first greeted a few words kindly, and then he couldn't wait to get into the topic.

"Palace Master Xu, ask that Xu Gong and Lingxiao Villa are family friends. If you ask Xu Gong to make such a powerful Thunder Guard, it's not too much to sell us a few pieces? It's not that we don't give spirit stones, Or it can be exchanged for equal value..."

Palace Master Xu sullen his face and explained again and again, "The Thunder-Repelling Spirit Tool was not made by Xu Gong."

"You wouldn't say it was Thunder Palace?" Patriarch Xiao of Lingxiao Villa said with a smile, "I have asked the people of Thunder Palace, and they said that the refiners of Thunder Palace don't have this skill."

Seeing him as if he would never want to lie to this seat, Palace Master Xu was very tired.

Ning Yuzhou crossing the Yuanzong Realm Thunder Tribulation's momentum was too great, and even the old guys like them were shocked. According to normal circumstances, this terrible Thunder Tribulation would also fail to advance to the ranks without being hacked to death. But when he was promoted, he was not only turbulent, but also very dramatic. Those cultivators who didn't know the truth didn't just think too much.

In addition, when crossing the thunder robbery that day, some people recognized him and Ni Danfeng, and they thought that the person who crossed the thunder robbery was their disciple of the Xuxu Palace, so they naturally regarded the thunder-repelling spirit tools used by Ning Yuzhou thunder robbery as a question. Those who were refined from the Xu Palace came to ask for one one after another.

But it really wasn't what they asked Xu Gong to make, but an alchemist made it-probably so, not many people believe it?

Just as the world did not believe, that vast and terrifying Yuanzong Realm Thunder Tribulation was actually the Yuanzong Realm Thunder Tribulation of an alchemist.

For this reason, many people almost misunderstood them and asked Xu Gong if there was another Yuandi-level elder.

Palace Master Xu said badly, and explained for a long time before he convinced Family Master Xiao that Ning Yuzhou was really not the one they asked Xu Gong.

However, Patriarch Xiao still said dubiously: "Although it was not made by the people in the virtual palace, since the crafting master is living in the virtual palace, he should ask you about the relationship between the virtual palace and you? Can it be done? Shall you introduce us?"

"Young Master Ning is a guest of Uncle Ni's."

Patriarch Xiao asked in surprise: "Isn't he a refiner? Does Master Ni alchemy want to find this young master Ning?"

"No." Palace Master Xu still looked dumb, "Young Master Ning is an alchemist."

Family Master Xiao: "..."

After finally sending away Patriarch Xiao, who was full of doubts about his life, Palace Master Xu secretly wiped his sweat.

Although Wen Xu Gong is a veteran force in the Sky Wheel Continent, it is difficult to support it alone, and there are many powers that have good relations with Wen Xu Gong, and they usually have to be a little bit thin. Like Lingxiao Mountain Villa, people who have an old friendship with Wenxugong, can still refuse after making this clear, but it is not easy for others to refuse.