552 : Lingguo brought out

Outside the Eight Array Juntian Map, the world is still desolate and silent.

Wen Tutu and the others guarded the Eight Array Juntian Map, staring nervously at the situation inside.

The ancestors of the Yuan Emperor realm were also keeping an eye on them, like the Blood Feather Demon Venerable and the Diyin City ancestors, they were still waiting for the people inside to come out, so it was their turn to go in again.

Only the Qing Po Yao Zun and his friend, the Golden Ape Yao Zun, had a gloomy face.

Anyway, even if the people inside came out, it would not be the turn of the two of them. After all, they did not contain immortal spiritual power, everything was useless.

For this reason, the Golden Ape Demon Venerable wanted to learn from the shamelessness of the Blood Feather Demon Venerable, put down his figure, and went to the group of juniors for something that contained fairy spiritual power.

but……

He glanced at the group of juniors, except for Ning Yuzhou, who was still calmly refining alchemy, the others were cunning, and it was not easy to exchange from them for things with immortal spiritual power.

"They've been in for eight days, haven't they?" Su Molan asked quietly.

No matter how small the sound was, the scene was full of discerning cultivators, and it seemed a little weird if I didn't hear it.

That little girl in Yuanzong Realm was able to hold on to eight days, which is really amazing.

Regarding this, Blood Feather Demon Venerable was the most dissatisfied, and couldn’t help but ridicule the ancestors of Diyin City. , Aren't you ashamed?"

No matter how good the ancestors of Diyin City are, they can't help cursing: "Is it the reason for the deity? Why don't you reflect on yourself? Next time, let's go in again and see who can hold on to the end."

"Just come in!" The Blood Feather Demon Venerable didn't care, he felt that he must have persisted for a long time.

After the two scolded each other, they stared at the Eight Formation Jun Tiantu with intent again.

They felt that the people inside should be reaching their limits, and they might be out soon.

The good thing about these eight formations of Juntian Tu is that it doesn't take long to go in each time, and you don't have to wait too long. Although there are restrictions, it is better than being occupied all the time.

As they thought, the three of them finally came out on the ninth day.

Everyone looked over, and when they saw their appearance, they were all a little surprised.

As in the past, both Li Yaonian and Yinyue Demon Venerable were scarred and scarred. At first glance, they knew that they had experienced fierce wars inside and used their potential to the limit.

Compared with them, although Wen Qiao was in tattered clothes, her injuries were not serious, and she was even very energetic, and she did not see much exhaustion from continuous battles.

Everyone looked at this scene in amazement, Wen Qiao's condition was so good that it made them suspect that these three people came out of the Eighth Formation Juntian Diagram, it shouldn't be the reason Wen Qiao couldn't bear it.

The fact is also true.

Yinyue Yaozun said sorry to Li Yaonian: "Friend Li Daoist, I'm really sorry, the deity will leave first."

Yinyue Demon Venerable clearly knew that she had chosen to leave first, and Li Yaonian and Wen Qiao naturally had to leave the ancient battlefield with her, and could not continue to fight.