484 : Boss Wang

Wen Qiao stood under the thunder and fire tree, looking at a group of cultivators coming towards her.

She first calculated the fighting power between each other, and found that counting herself and the little unicorn, and a group of puppets in the storage bag, she could win by surprise.

So she didn't frighten, and waited for them to arrive so calmly.

It was Xu's calm attitude that made the Wang boss group who came here suddenly feel a little uncertain.

A beautiful female nun appeared alone in the dangerous Lei Huo Lin, and she had trouble looking at it.

There is a convention in the cultivating world. Don’t underestimate those female cultivators who walk alone. The more beautiful female cultivators are more dangerous. If you underestimate them because of their beauty and gender, you don’t know how you die.

Thunder Fire Forest is a well-known dangerous place in the domain of thunder. Although it is not as dangerous as Thunder Valley and Ziji Island, it is not accessible to ordinary cultivators. Moreover, although this place is not the most dangerous center, it is not far from the dangerous center.

Boss Wang stared at the female nun under the thunder and fire tree with a gloomy expression.

When the people around him saw that he did not express, they thought Boss Wang was interested in this female nun, so one of them stepped forward and shouted: "You can see other people passing by?"

Wen Qiao didn't say a word, she didn't even bother to deal with her expression.

This indifferent attitude immediately made the interrogator a little dissatisfied. Although he felt that it was weird that she appeared here alone, but there were so many people on their side, how could they be afraid of a female cultivator of Yuanzong realm?

"Speak!" The questioner was full of displeasure, "Have you seen someone chased by the sky thunder?"

Wen Qiao's heart moved slightly, and she immediately understood the purpose of these people, but the look on her face was still very calm, and she said coldly, "I didn't see it."

The person who asked the question became more impatient, although this female cultivator's appearance is very good, it is easy to attract the attention of the man. But things have priorities, and now they only want to find the Thunder Emperor Jingshi first, and put them aside for female sex.

"This girl, speak honestly, don't force me to wait and do it." A Yuanzong realm cultivator said in a surreptitious manner.

They tracked all the way to here, and speculated that the person who took the Thunder Emperor’s stone is most likely to go this way, plus they came here, this female nun was the first they met, and naturally they would pay attention on her.

Boss Wang remained silent, secretly looking at Wen Qiao and the surrounding situation.

It just happened that Wen Qiao had just refined the sky thunder, and the hair tail was in a curled state, which made people know at a glance that he had just been struck by the thunder. A female cultivator who can't even avoid the sky thunder, it can be seen that there is a Yuanzong realm cultivation base, and the combat effectiveness should not be very good.

If she took away the Thunder Emperor Jingshi...

"No!" Wen Qiao still said that, looking at them blankly.

She didn't lie either. Except for the three people who were dying by the sky thunder, she didn't see anyone who was chased and chopped by the sky thunder passing by.

This group of cultivators is not stupid. I can see that she is not lying, but she finally meets someone who is a female cultivator with little combat power (?), so she moved her mind.