573 : The destruction of Shadow Tower

The delta has become messy.

However, because of the king-level spirit formation jointly set up by the two Yuan Emperor realms, the delta was trapped, and it was difficult for the cultivators inside to fly. The only Great Shura who could break through the formation and save them away was entangled by Min Kuangyun, lacking in skills.

The Min disciples waited for the opportunity to enter the delta.

They did not slaughter the cultivators in the Delta, but focused on control, and then went through some screening, so as not to kill the people who were not in the shadow building by mistake. The cultivators who can appear in the chaotic delta are all desperadoes with blood on their hands. There are no innocent people, but the Min clan came here today, just want to destroy the Shadow Tower, how other people have nothing to do with them, They are not red lotus karma, and they don't need to take the initiative to condemn them.

The delta was in chaos for a while, and the group of cultivators quickly reacted.

The people of the Min clan have to deal with the people in the Shadow Tower. As long as they don’t take the initiative to attack, the other party will not take action. Instead, they will be rushed to an open space and wait for identification. As long as they prove that they have nothing to do with the Shadow Tower, the Min family does will not kill them.

After understanding Min's behavior, many cultivators quickly calmed down, and even took the initiative to run to the open space designated by the Min family to prove their innocence.

Wen Qiao, Shi Wuming and Wen Tutu also followed the Min clan into the delta.

In fact, not many people from the Min clan came here this time. In addition to the three Yuan Dynasty ancestors, there are also Min Mubei, Di Xuan, and the two Yuanhuang realms of the Mu character generation, followed by Min Jishu and so on Yuanzong Zong Realm, and then come down to Yuan Ling Realm.

However, with the addition of the two Yuanhuang realms of Wen Qiao and Wen Tutu, this team has a large number of high-level practitioners, and the combat effectiveness is very strong, but it will outflank the delta in a short time.

The Asuras of the Yuanhuang realm hiding in the shadow building in the high tower finally couldn't calm down and appeared one after another.

The Shadow Tower has always been mysterious in the eyes of the world. Apart from knowing that there are Nine Temples Shura in the Shadow Tower, the world knows nothing about it, and even the cultivation level of the Nine Temples Shura is not clear.

When this group of people appeared, Wen Qiao and the others looked and found that there were seven Yuanhuang realms, the others were Yuanzong realms, and the one with the lowest cultivation base was only Yuanling realm.

When she saw the Primordial Spirit Realm, Wen Qiao recognized his identity at a glance.

The Nine Masters of the Shadow Tower——Xu Jiuxiu, Jiu Xiulao.

At the time when she was in Qiantai Hunting Valley, she was still a weak and sickly dying person. Her husband was still a waste material that could not be practiced. She was only protected by the Submarine Scale Guard, and the highest cultivation level among the Submarine Scale Guards was only in Yuanwu realm, th sneak hunter.

When encountering Xu Jiuxiu who had entered the Lintai Hunting Valley, they could hardly fight back except that the potential hunter could block one block.

Had it not been for the birth of the Demon Xiu Dongfu, Xu Jiuxiu would have been attracted to them, I am afraid the consequences would be unspeakable.

After so many years, Xu Jiuxiu has cultivated to the Yuan Ling Realm, and she is already in the Yuan Emperor Realm.

Wen Qiao passed through the crowds and headed towards Xu Jiuxiu.