566 : Qianlinmen

Guzhang Mountain is very lively, and almost all the disciples of Qianlinmen who got the news come to visit Ning Yuzhou and the others.

Although the person in charge of the Qianlinmen is Qianshou, a real Yuanzong realm, but the disciples in Qianlinmen know that it is Ning Yuzhou and Wen Qiao who established Qianlinmen. The two talents are Qianlinmen real master.

Moreover, the two were still disciples in the main line of the Sect Master of the Scarlet Cloud Sect, and with them, the Qianlinmen was not threatened by other forces.

When they saw Wen Qiao's and Ning Yuzhou's cultivation level clearly, the disciples of Qianlinmen were shocked.

When the two left, they were only in the Yuan Ling Realm. Unexpectedly, after returning, one was in the Yuan Emperor Realm and the other in the Yuan Zong Realm.

Yuanzong's realm in Shengwu Continent is already a master who can guard one side and is admired by the world. Not to mention Wen Qiao, the true monarch of Yuanhuang Realm. They forgot in their hearts and were shocked again. She seems to be not yet a hundred years old, right?

A true monarch in the Yuan Dynasty realm who is less than a hundred years old, no matter where he is placed, is an unborn genius, at least in the history of the Shengwu Continent, there has not been a Yuanhuang realm under a hundred years old.

Regardless of whether it is the Yuanhuang realm who is less than a hundred years old, or the Yuanzong realm who is less than a hundred years old, they can be regarded as unborn geniuses.

Brother Qianlin, brother Hu Shuangyan, and brother Xiang Wenxuan flushed with excitement, almost gaffe.

The higher the cultivation base of Ning Yuzhou and Wen Qiao, the stronger their strength, the more beneficial it is to Qianlinmen, and it is also true for them.

Other Qianlinmen disciples and practitioners from Dongling also thought the same way. With the establishment of Qianlinmen, their earliest disciples became more and more loyal to the Qianlinmen. They were very loyal to Ning Yuzhou and Wen Qiao. The two people who built the latent scales are also more and more respected.

After Ning Yuzhou and them recounted the past, they found that Qianhun was already at the Yuanzong level cultivation base, and couldn't help but nod in satisfaction.

"Thanks to the young master's years of training, he has his subordinates today." Qianshou said respectfully, looking at Ning Yuzhou full of admiration.

Back then, he was able to follow Ning Yuzhou, who was just a mortal at the time, as a cultivator in Yuanwu realm, and he naturally experienced a difficult struggle. But at that time, Ning Yuzhou had a life-saving grace for him, and the means he showed admired him. When he learned about Ning Yuzhou’s secret, he did not hesitate to sign a contract with him and become his follower. Loyally help him manage Qianlinwei.

Afterwards, it proved that he was correct.

Otherwise, he might still be a poor and casual cultivator, unable to even touch the Yuan Ling Realm, let alone become a real Yuan Zong Realm respected by everyone.

This is something that I didn't even dare to think before.

Ning Yuzhou is his reinvention benefactor.

In addition to the Qianlin cultivating outside the Yuanzong, the Hu Shuangyan brothers have also improved their cultivation, and they are already Yuanling realm cultivators.

Xiang Wenxuan, who was only in the Yuan Ling realm, also cultivated to the Yuan Zong realm, and his younger brother Xiang Wenshi was in the Yuan Ling realm.