476 : Ni Danfeng

On this day, spatial fluctuations occurred in the Bingfeng clan.

Everyone looked over and found a spatial crack above Frost Snow Forest, followed by the white-clothed and white-haired ancestor of the Ice Phoenix tribe, who stepped Venerable Xue out of the spatial crack, and there was a person behind him.

"Master Ni!"

Seeing the cultivators who accompanied the Bingfeng Ancestor from the crack in space, the disciples who asked the virtual palace screamed in surprise.

Palace Master Xu came over and saw that it was Ni Danfeng, the king-level alchemist of their virtual palace, with a bit of surprise on his face, and greeted him happily, "Uncle Ni, why are you here?"

Ni Danfeng said: "It was Venerable Xue who went to ask the virtual palace to invite me, and I came."

Patriarch Bingfeng also walked over in surprise.

Asked the king-level alchemist Ni Danfeng of the virtual palace, but he was so famous in the Heavenly Wheel Continent that he could not be invited to come forward easily. This time their ice phoenix clan was frozen by the ice phoenix's out-of-control power, causing injuries and disability to the tribe's people. Few of them remained intact. There is no way to rely on Ning Yuzhou alone, not to mention that Ning Yuzhou now wants to stabilize Xue Xiao's injury, there is no time to treat other injured tribe members, so they can only take some Chiyang Pills first.

Now the ancestors have invited a king-level alchemist, not only can Ning Yuzhou free up time to concentrate on treating Xue Xiao, but the injuries of the tribe can also be healed soon.

Uncle Lin, who asked Xu Gong, was also very hurt this time, so Ni Danfeng went to see him first.

On the way, Palace Master Xu briefly talked about the recent events of the Bingfengdi Clan. When it came to the situation of Master Lin and Liu Qingyun, he couldn't help but feel a little worried.

"Senior Brother Lin was injured, and the cold breath entered the body. The situation is a bit bad! But the worst thing is Qing Yun. She is... still unable to recover her body, so she can only stay by the sacred snow pool of the Ice Phoenix Clan, according to the Ning son said that if she wants to learn to control the skyrocketing power in her body, she needs to refine it or drive it out..."

Ni Danfeng suddenly asked, "Who is this Young Master Ning?"

"He is an alchemist who met Qingyun and the others in Hunyuan Continent, and he is currently staying in the Bingfeng Clan to treat Xue Xiao."

Ni Danfeng's footsteps stopped, his face showed a look of surprise, "Can he cure Xue Xiao?"

When Xue Xiao left the Snow Territory, he was by Liu Qingyun's side. When he suddenly became weak, Liu Qingyun begged himself to save him. Ni Danfeng had heard of the strange disease of the Bingfeng clan, so he was naturally very interested. It was the disciple inside the family who asked for him, so he rescued him.

It is a pity that he has studied for a long time, but still has not been able to find a cure, so Liu Qingyun can only use her blood to stabilize his body.

Speaking of which, he was also the person who discovered that Liu Qingyun's blood could relieve the body of the Bingfeng tribe.

Ni Danfeng always thought that there was no way to cure the strange disease of the Ice Phoenix clan. He guessed that there was some power in the Snow Territory that confined the Ice Phoenix clan in this ice and snow world, which could not be broken by human power.

But now I heard that someone might be able to save Xue Xiao, or even the entire Ice Phoenix tribe.

He was immediately interested in the alchemist named Ning Yuzhou, and decided to meet him.