497 : Ning Yuzhou's advance

The little girl from Mi's family is very clingy to smell the rabbit, as long as the smell of rabbit is not there, she is like a frightened bird with an uneasy face.

Although the people who asked Xu Gong wanted to help take care of her, there was really no way.

"This little girl is not too young, why is she still so clingy?" Sang Yufei asked puzzledly.

Although the four or five-year-old girl is indeed still a child, she also understands the things that should be understood, and even some of the aptitudes are good. At this time, she has begun to enter the practice. As a descendant of Mi's family, Mi Fu also began to practice. Although she was only able to enter the early stage of the Yuan realm, she could feel the faint fluctuations of spiritual power in her body.

It’s actually very annoying to Tutu, but he couldn’t leave it alone. He complained: “When I rescued her, she was almost killed by Wind Blade. As you know, the Wind Blade in the Valley of the Wind is very strong. She was able to cut people thousands of times. At that time, Feng Jian cut her into a blood person. She didn't have an inch of intact skin on her body. Her breath was very weak. Fortunately, before leaving, my sister gave me a lot of spirit pills to save her.

Although she was rescued, she had to suffer a lot.

It may be that the pain of being cut by the wind blade at that time was too terrible, leaving a terrible psychological shadow on her, and treating the Wen Tutu who saved her as redemption, and no one would believe it anymore.

In addition, there is another reason for this situation. The person who took her out of Mi's house and threw her into the Valley of the Wind was someone she once trusted very much.

Abandoned by a trusted person, this kind of pain is indeed very painful for a young child.

After learning about the little girl's situation, everyone around her felt a little pity.

The pain of being slashed by the wind blades of the Valley of the Wind, even an adult can't bear, let alone a four-year-old girl who has just started her practice.

Baili touched Miss Mi Fu's head and said briskly: "You are asking about staying in the virtual palace first, no one here can hurt you."

Mi Fu glanced at him, shrank, and shrank to Wen Tutu's side.

Upon seeing this, Bai Lichi said to Wen Tutu: "Master Wen, it seems that it still need to bother."

What can I do if I smell Tutu? In addition, his sister and Uncle Ning also said the same, Wen Tutu had to continue to take this little girl as a nanny rabbit.

Fortunately, I have taken care of Wen Gungun before, and I am fairly experienced in taking care of children.

When I saw Wen Tutu taking the little girl to rest, he usually took the opportunity to enlighten her. Ning Jichen couldn't help but smiled: "It seems that Wen Tutu is indeed a caregiver at home."

When Ning Yuzhou left the customs, Mi Fu had been asking Xu Gong for several days.

"Brother Ning, I'm back!"

Wen Tutu happily ran towards Ning Yuzhou with the little girl behind him.

Ning Yuzhou gave a hum, looked at the little girl whose little hand was holding Wen Tutu's sleeve tightly, and asked, "Whose child is this child?"

Wen Tutu told him about his encounter with Mi Fu in the Valley of the Wind.

Wen Qiao followed: "I have asked the disciples of the Xu Gong to ask them to help send a message to the girl Miying who is practicing in the realm of thunder. If she receives the information, she should be coming to the realm of heaven soon."