574 : Back to Sect

Min Kuangyun fell from mid-air, smiling and touching her head.

All the protests were overwhelmed by the killing.

With disgust, Wen Qiao threw the body of Second Shura who had been shot to death aside, and the little phoenix who was squatting next to him rushed over without losing the opportunity to take out the storage bag from Second Shura's waist.

A total of twelve storage bags were pulled out.

Seeing the fat bird skilfully picking up the storage bag, the corners of the mouths of the people present twitched slightly, and the expressions on their faces were hard to express.

I guess I haven't done this kind of thing less in the past, right?

Little Phoenix drew the storage bag that was pulled out to Wen Qiao, and screamed happily at her.

Knowing that this fat bird was actually a few of the Min clan members of Phoenix, they were speechless and almost wanted to ask Wen Qiao how to teach it to cultivate the noble beast into this virtue.

"I didn't teach it, it was Wen Tutu." Wen Qiao irresponsibly pushed Xiaofeng's upbringing to Wen Tutu.

Everyone looked at Wen Tutu.

Well, just look at the appearance of this seven or eight-year-old boy-even if you know that he is actually a demon cultivator, but the appearance is too deceptive, you will subconsciously ignore it.

Let a boy teach babies and toddlers, and I can't blame it for teaching this virtue.

After solving the Asura assassins of the Yuanhuang Realm in the Shadow Tower, the rest of the little guys shouldn't worry about it.

The Min clan rushed all the cultivators in the delta to the vacated space and began to identify the killers in the shadow building. As long as they can prove that they are not the killer in the shadow building, or help identify the killer in the shadow building, they can all leave.

Min's move, I have to say that it was quite insidious. The people who were originally afraid of the Shadow Tower were busy testing it now.

Anyway, the venerable Yuan Emperor realm in the Shadow Tower had blew himself up, and the remaining Shura assassins in the Yuan Huang realm were shot to death by the ancestors of the Min clan. As for those who fled outside, it is difficult to become a climate, and there is no need to worry about their revenge. If the assassins in the shadow building who are fleeing away dare to probe, I believe that the practitioners of the Saint Martial Continent are willing to frustrate their spirit.

After entrusting the matter to Min, Wen Qiao and Wen Tutu hurried to find Shi Wuming.

The teacher who dug a dusty face out of a ruin is dead.

"Brother Brother, are you okay?" Wen Tutu asked, pulling the person up from the ground, and patted him on the dust on his body.

Shi Wuming had no gods in his eyes, "I have something, it hurts me to death." Then, he touched his head, and just put his hand on it, he hissed with pain.

Wen Tutu took a look, and comforted: "It's okay, the skull is not broken, and there is no blood flow. It's okay."

The teacher looked at him lifelessly and angrily, "Although it is not broken, it hurts!" He held his head carefully, "I think I feel dizzy, nauseous and nauseous..."

Wen Qiao stuffed him a few spirit pills, even the Yin-Yang Nirvana Real Pill that Ning Yuzhou gave her to save her life, and asked, "Is it better?"

Chewing on the Yin-Yang Nirvana Real Pill, Shi Wuming's face slightly eased, "It's much better, thank you Sister Aqiao."

The Wen Tutu who was supporting him asked suspiciously: "You didn't mean to scream for pain and want to lie to my sister's Yin and Yang Nirvana Real Pill, right?"