553 : Fairy spirit stone

Wen Qiao was injured again.

Then she was picked up by a man from the Emperor's family who called her "silly sister" back to the back, where there was a special resting place.

The war ahead was anxious, and the air was filled with the breath of killing. Every creature that came to the battlefield was tense. The only thought was to kill and kill until the opponent retreated.

However, no matter whether it was Human Race, Demon Race or Ghost Repair, none of them backed down.

Why not refund?

Wen Qiao didn't know that although they were able to integrate into the ancient battlefield because of the Eight Formation Juntian Tu, they could only watch and listen, but could not inquire about redundant news. They are like a participant, but also like a wanderer.

When they came here, they had experienced the cruelty of countless ancient battlefields, but they couldn't leave the battlefield.

There is no way to detect more.

He still held a plate of Lingguo given by his "brother" in her arms. After Wen Qiao ate a healing Zhuguo, she put away the others.

After entering the Eighth Formation Juntiantu several times, Wen Qiao had already figured out the law.

In the ancient battlefield of the Eight Formation Juntiantu, outsiders like them could not open the storage bag they carried. Even if they were injured, they could only grit their teeth and endure it until the scars were so scarred that they could not sustain it, then leave the Eighth Formation Juntiantu.

The only exception is that the creatures in the ancient battle took the initiative to heal them.

Wen Qiao also benefited from this in order to stay in the Eight Formation Juntian Tu for so long, otherwise, with her cultivation base, it would be impossible for her to stay for as long as those Yuan Emperor realm ancestors.

The healing effect of the red vermillion fruit is very good. Wen Qiao has already understood that these spirit fruits are actually planted by the god emperor. The god emperor clan is a natural spiritual trainer. In their hands, all plants will grow happily.

The emperor family does not rely on spirit pills. After being injured, they choose spiritual fruit and other treatments with corresponding functions.

After getting better, Wen Qiao stuffed the remaining spirit fruit into the cloth bag around her waist.

The storage bag cannot be opened here, and can only be filled in the way of mortals. This cloth bag was made by Wen Qiao.

When she returned to the battlefield, she saw the "brother" look over, his eyes fell on the cloth bag around her waist, and he suddenly smiled.

Wen Qiao was no longer ashamed and embarrassed when he saw him doing this kind of thing for the first time.

The man rubbed her head, smiled and said: What a silly sister!

She is not stupid!

Wen Qiao secretly thought that she would take these spirit fruits back to her husband to taste. Since her husband was unwilling to enter the ancient battlefield, she would get him more good things.

**

Leaving the ancient battlefield again, Wen Qiao's state is still the best.

The most severely injured was the Blood Feather Demon Venerable. This master who was pursued and killed by both the enemy and us on the battlefield did not know where he finally escaped. He actually survived until the ninth day.