558 : Advanced

Hearing the movement, Ning Yuzhou and Shi Wuming walked out of the adjacent lounge.

"Hey, Sister Aqiao is going through the thunder and robbery?" Shi Wuming asked with a surprised look, thinking that this speed is quite fast, and she deserves to be the little Miaomiao of the Emperor's clan.

Wen Qiao uttered, looked around, and said, "I'm going outside the city to cross the thunderstorm."

The Thunder Tribulation in the Yuanhuang Realm is different from the Yuanzong Realm. It is more powerful. It is best to go outside the city to cross the Thunder Tribulation to avoid damage to the buildings in the city. The more high-level cultivators cross the catastrophe, the more remote the place they choose to cross the catastrophe, it is best to stay away from the crowd.

Knowing that Wen Qiao was going to cross the Thunder Tribulation of the Yuan Dynasty, Ning Jichen and Wen Tutu left the customs one after another.

At this time, where can they retreat and practice with peace of mind?

When they went out, Pei Qiyu and Su Molan next door were alarmed, Jing Jue who heard the movement, and the Xiang family member who was told by his ancestors to pay more attention to them.

A Yuanzong realm disciple of the Xiang clan ran over and asked politely: "A few fellow daoists, do you have anything important?"

Before their ancestors retreat, they told them that these are extremely honorable guests and they should be treated with care.

"I want to cross the thunder robbery, where is it convenient?" Wen Qiao asked.

The disciple of the Xiang family was taken aback, and quickly reacted, saying, "The Qianshan Peak outside the city is good, and there is plenty of spiritual energy."

"Just go there." Wen Qiao decided.

At the moment, a group of people marched toward the Qianshan Peak outside the city mightily.

Jing Jue followed Master Wuming and they looked at Wen Qiao with some worry. He didn't expect that Girl Wen would be going through the Yuanhuang Realm Thunder Tribulation so soon, remembering that when I first saw her, she was only in the middle Yuanzong Realm, but for twenty years, It is actually going to cross the Yuanhuang Realm Thunder Tribulation, this practice speed is too fast, will the foundation be unstable?

You must know that the more difficult it is for a cultivator to cultivate to the end, the harder it is to improve. A small realm may even take a hundred or a thousand years to cross, and there is still the possibility of failure.

Wen Qiao was gracious to him, and Jing Jue still hoped that this girl would succeed.

Although there are not many people in this group, they are particularly eye-catching. Just one Jing Jue has attracted the attention of the whole city.

No one in the entire Soul Beast Continent knew Jing Jue. After learning about Di Yuan, they were extremely grateful to Jing Jue, especially those friends of Jing Jue who rushed over from other cultivation cities to see him. If he didn't know that he was cultivating during this period, and wanted to re-cultivation from the retrogressive cultivation base, maybe the cave where he rested would be broken by countless people.

In contrast, Wen Qiao, a group of outsiders, is not so noticeable, and there are not many people who know them.

"Hey, it's Miss Wen and them."

A female nun sitting in the elegant room of the restaurant stood up abruptly when she saw the people passing by.

There were several young men and women around her. Hearing these words, they looked over and asked: "Zhaoyi, who is the Wen girl?"