482 : Thunder Fire Forest

The sky thunder in this place is not dense and can be avoided completely, but the location where it smashed is unpredictable.

Obviously, the last moment was still a few miles away, and the next moment it was hacked overhead. It was impossible to defend, so I could only carry it hard.

The spirit boat was also smashed several times, but apart from the shock, it was not affected by it. Except that the people in the spirit boat were unprepared to be deaf when their ears were shaken at the beginning, they were prepared later, but they didn't feel much about it.

Wen Qiao couldn't help but look at the spirit boat and found that the quality of the spirit boat in the Thunder Palace was so good that it could hold the sky thunder.

"This spirit boat is specially refined by the Thunder Palace, and it can walk in places with weak thunder and thunder." Lei Zechi introduced, "It is said that some lightning protection materials are added during the refining, such as thunder meteorites, Lightning strikes the wood core and the like, which has a somewhat defensive effect on the sky thunder, and the effect of integrating into the spirit weapon is very good."

Suddenly, Wen Qiao couldn't help asking, "Where can I find the thunder meteorite and the wood nucleus that strikes the wood?"

"It's not easy to find." Lei Zechi said with a smile, "Thunder meteorites are okay. There is a mine of thunder meteorites in the Thunder Palace, and occasionally some thunder meteorites are sold to the outside world. If Miss Wen wants it, this seat can help you connect. It's the wood core that struck the wood by lightning. This is a rare spiritual thing. It's not easy to find a wood core. It only depends on luck."

"Does Lei Huolin have it?"

"There should be, or that sentence, it depends on personal luck."

Wen Qiao nodded, expressing his understanding, and stopped asking more questions.

Lei Zechi glanced at her, and wondered that this girl wouldn't want to find a wood core that was struck by lightning in Leihuo Lin, right? Everyone knows that Lei Huo Lin has wood nuclei that strikes the wood by lightning, and they have rushed past, but only a few can be found, and as time goes by, no one will pass by. Although not many people go to Leihuolin, but if there is a wood core that is struck by lightning, there is no other person's turn.

Because of worrying about the missing disciples of the Thunder Palace, the spirit boat did not stop along the way, even if it passed by the sky thunder, it was directly carried over.

Wen Qiao felt that the thunder-carrying quality of the spirit boat in the Thunder Palace was too good, and couldn't help asking Lei Zechi again.

"Does your Thunder Palace also refine some spirit weapons that can protect practitioners from thunder and calamity?"

"There is such a thing, does Miss Wen want to buy it?"

"No, just ask." Her husband knows how to refine tools, so she doesn't need to buy them specially. Instead, she can ask them what materials they use and get more related materials.

Lei Zechi felt that he understood what she meant, and said with a serious face: "Wen girl, every cultivator can't avoid the thunder robbery. This is a test of practice and cannot be avoided with a side door. Even if it is the spirit refined by the Thunder Palace You can only resist one or two things. It's impossible to avoid it completely. Wen Girl, think twice, don't take this shortcut."

He just glanced at him and said nothing.

Lei Zechi paused, knowing that she was practicing physical training, so naturally she didn't need these things. Listening to her previous meaning, it seemed that she was looking for her fiancé.