590 : Disturbance

The host of the ceremony is Sheng Zhenhai and his wife.

As a master and a wife, it is most suitable for them to preside over the apprentice double cultivation ceremony, but neither Ning Jichen nor the Min clan have any objection.

Standing on the high platform in front, Sheng Zhenhai and his wife looked at the young people who had brought them, with joyful and loving smiles on their faces.

The colorful lanterns swayed in the sky, hundreds of birds were flying around the square, and the dazzling colorful feathers across the clear sky, all making pleasant sounds.

When the two came to the high platform, they first saluted their relatives, then saluted the elders of the sect, and finally saluted the guests.

The guests got up in response.

After the guests sat down, the two were led to the high platform, and under the witness of the world and the world, they began to take the oath.

After the oath was read, Sheng Zhenhai presented a scroll of the Taoist couple's contract, spread it in front, and let the two of them carry out the Taoist couple's contract.

Once the Taoist contract is formed, it can never betray.

When Wen Qiao and Ning Yuzhou were about to drip their blood from the Daolu contract scroll, a deafening explosion sounded from a distance, and there was a faint light shining in the sky. It was the great array of the protector of the Chixiao Sect.

Someone attacked the Chixiaozong's guardian array.

The sound also interrupted the final process.

Everyone was shocked, anyone who didn't have eyes dared to disturb the double repair ceremony of the Scarlet Heaven Sect.

The four Yuan Emperor Realm ancestors of the Chixiao Sect who were invited to watch the ceremony gave a dazzling look. The four of them looked at each other and had a tacit understanding. The two ancestors immediately rose into the sky and flew away from the sect.

Min Kuangyun and Min Kuangxing stood up at the same time.

Min Kuangyun looked angry, today is a good day for his great granddaughter, no matter who it is, he will not give up.

Seeing the four ancestors rush over, some guests couldn't sit still, wanting to see what happened.

However, when they first got up, they found a gloomy and ominous dark cloud in the sky, rolling towards the Chixiao Sect from a distance.

"What is that?" someone exclaimed.

In the dark clouds, a hideous ghost face was faintly visible, as if trying to break free from the dark clouds.

The ghost face was huge and enveloped the entire sky. The ghost eyes seemed to be unopened, faintly revealing a somewhat evil red light. It looked down below, giving people the illusion that they would open their eyes in the next moment.

This evil cloud came so fast that the light of the entire Chixiao Sect dimmed, and the colorful sky lanterns in the mid-air were more radiant, and some of the dark evil spirits were dispersed.

Sheng Zhenhai and the others were also very angry. Seeing the evil cloud and ghost face coming from this pressure, they knew that the other party had come prepared.

Just when everyone was about to head towards the sect of the Scarlet Heaven Sect, Ning Yuzhou and Wen Qiao looked at each other, and the two of them ejected a drop of essence and blood, and the essence and blood fell on the scroll of the contract, only to see a splendid Aura lights up.