535 : Inheritance

After entering the beam of light, Wen Qiao felt a familiar suction.

The next moment, she appeared in a closed space, as far as she could see, it was pitch black, except for light clusters floating in front of her, like stars gleaming in the night sky.

Seeing these light clusters, Wen Qiao knew in her heart that those light pillars were really the inheritance of Senluo Temple.

However, isn't this cave mansion used by the palace owner to keep pets? Why are there so many inheritances?

Wen Qiao thought in a puzzled way, but it did not prevent her from robbing the inheritance.

They are all here, if they don't grab some useful things, how can they be worthy of the hardships of being chased by high-level spirit beasts on their way several times, how can they be worthy of the heaven-level spirit pills used to open the door?

She looked around first, let out her perception, and found that in this inheritance space, it seemed that besides herself, she could not feel the breath of other creatures, and she didn't know whether the beam of light would directly turn everyone around after it sucked in people. Enter a closed space for inheritance to accept inheritance.

If that is the case, the inheritance of the Sanluo Temple is indeed extremely rich, and it would be worthwhile for this group of people to take a trip.

If no one else competes with himself, of course it is better.

Wen Qiao looked at the light clusters floating in the darkness again. These light closures were not static. They drifted in the darkness at an irregular speed, slow and ill, high and low, and suddenly floated above the head. Suddenly drifted far away again, some seemed to be static, and some seemed to fly by like a meteor, which extremely tested the cultivator's vision and speed.

This situation is like standing under the stars and looking up at the shining sky.

Seeing so many light groups, Wen Qiao wondered whether there were any restrictions in this inheritance space, whether one person could only take one light group, or all of them.

When a ball of light floated above her head, Wen Qiao jumped and reached out to grab it.

When the light ball was pinched by the finger, the light ball turned into stars and disappeared.

Wen Qiao opened her hands and saw what was in her hand was a deep purple seed. After she released her perception, she quickly figured out what this kind of seed was, turned out to be the seed of Zi Yao Ling Jing Guo.

When they dug up a lot of purple yao spirit crystal fruits in the second palace they came in earlier, she felt a little pity in her heart.

Those purple spirit crystal fruits are melted in the mouth, they are gone after eating, and there are no seeds. Presumably this rare spirit fruit has already disappeared in the years, becoming a kind of extinct treasure of heaven and earth, I didn't expect Sen Luo The master of the temple actually regarded it as a heritage.

Seeing this seed full of vitality, Wen Qiao couldn't help but become very interested in those light clusters. Wouldn't they be all kinds of seeds?

After harvesting the seeds of Zi Yao Ling Jing Guo, she stared at the light ball above her head, and when a light ball floated over again, she jumped up again.

Another light ball was caught in her hand, and there was no repulsive force on it, indicating that it could continue to be grabbed, and there was no restriction.

Wen Qiao's eyes lit up, she was the only one here, and there were thousands of light groups. Doesn't that mean that these are all hers?

The Senluo Temple is really rich.