435 : Sent off by Long Yi

Meteoron decided to use the red lotus karma to open the way and send them outside.

The red lotus karmic fire took the initiative to separate a ray of faint blue mixed with crimson karmic fire. When the karmic fire flew up, the meteor dragon opened its mouth and swallowed it into its stomach.

This is a ray of karmic fire automatically separated by the red lotus karmic fire, and the meteor dragon separates it with death energy, so there is no need to worry about being burned by the karmic fire.

Then, Meteoron said to Wen Qiao and the others with a bad temper, "You are not up yet."

Seeing it reluctantly lowered its body, a pair of huge dragon eyes staring at the two people with cold light, you know how reluctant it is. It's a pity that I don't want to, since I agreed, I won't regret it.

The little phoenix chirped happily, fluttering with its immature little wings, and first jumped onto the ferocious dragon's head.

"Tweet, twee~~" Little Phoenix happily called to Wen Qiao and the others, as if calling them to come.

Ignoring the meteoric dragon's reluctance, Wen Qiao happily pulled Ning Yuzhou and jumped onto the meteoric dragon's head. This is the safest place. It seems that the meteoric dragon's heart is still very good. Protect in the safest place. If it is normal, how can the dragons allow creatures other than their partners and children to crawl on their heads and go wild?

The meteor dragon was in a bad mood, and just wanted to send them away quickly, without talking nonsense, the graceful and majestic dragon body rose into the air.

The monster flame red lotus in the fire pool suddenly jumped up, and a tender voice came: "You guys will come and play with us in the future~"

Wen Qiao waved at it, "We will come to see you when we have the opportunity. You have to work hard."

"Okay, I will never let the evil spirits run out to harm the common people~"

Ning Yuzhou smiled and said nothing.

The meteor dragon didn't give them time to continue saying goodbye, and flew towards a passage quickly.

The little unicorn grabbed its tail and crawled up from its body, meeting Wen Qiao and the others.

The meteorite's speed is very fast, and within a short while, the surrounding space becomes ubiquitous black evil air.

In the black mist, some figures moving in it were vaguely visible, as if they were other cultivators.

When the figures felt Ren Xiu's breath coming towards them, Wen Qiao's eyes were slightly drenched.

It was a cultivator whose flesh and blood was completely dry, the gray dead skin stuck to the skeleton, and the eyes had only turbid white eyes. When he opened his mouth and screamed, he showed a mouthful of black, uneven fangs and teeth.

This is no longer a normal cultivator, but a monster that has been swallowed by evil spirits and transformed. They no longer have the mentality and can only act by instinct. The whole body is filled with filthy and evil aura, just like the rich death aura on the body of a meteor dragon.

This is the cultivator who has been swallowed up by evil spirits, not only some people cultivate, but there are even ghosts.

The evil spirits like to devour the living beings full of vitality. They instinctively yearn for the human world full of spiritual energy and vitality. Back then, they took advantage of the three realms to enter the human world when they were fighting.

Wen Qiao and Ning Yuzhou silently looked at the monsters in the black mist.

If there was no Long Yi guarding the Red Forest Continent and stopping the evil spirit from spreading in the human world, the result of the human world can be imagined. Even the ghosts of the Nether Realm could not survive their devouring and become such terrifying monsters.