547 : The Heart

More and more blood condensed on the ground, like a sea of ocean.

With the blood flowing out of the heart, the entire space was covered with a layer of blood, and the burning breath in the air became more and more powerful. If there weren't soul beasts carrying them, I'm afraid everyone would be trapped here.

At this time, the ten soul beasts were standing above the blood-colored ocean, the thick blood was like flat ground, allowing them to travel freely on it.

Everyone looked at the scarred heart.

It is extremely huge, the blood flowing out endlessly has no end, and it accumulates on the ground. As the blood flowed out, the heart was gradually engulfed by the blood that swept the space.

Seeing the blood gradually engulf the heart, Jing Jue couldn't help but said, "Is this heart so much blood?" Seeing the amount of blood, the heart must be submerged. The blood seems to keep rising, right?

"It's not that it has a lot of blood, but that the blood is corrosive and will swallow all flesh and blood." When the teacher answered without life, he took a piece of fresh meat from the storage bag and threw it down.

When the meat fell into the blood, it gave off a scorched smell of roasted meat, which quickly disappeared.

Seeing this, how everyone didn't understand, if they got the blood, they might also disappear like this piece of meat.

"Brother Shi, why do you have fresh pieces of meat?" Wen Qiao looked at Shi's lifelessly in wonder.

Shi Wuming said innocently: "I bought it when I was in Baoding City. I originally wanted Brother Ning to make something delicious. I don't know that Brother Ning has been busy..."

Wen Tutu couldn't help rolling his eyes. It was really shameless. He called them Brother Ning, but he was so loud.

Those Yuan Emperors were originally staring at the heart that was gradually engulfed by blood, but they didn't expect this group of juniors to chat as if they didn't exist, and when they were talking about barbecues, they were greedy.

I have never seen anything bigger than their hearts.

"Blood flows out of the heart, why would it corrode it?" Diyin City ancestor asked puzzledly.

Yinyue Demon Lord laughed, "I believe that after you came here, you should have explored everywhere. There is no other way out, except to destroy this heart, otherwise we will be trapped and die here."

"It's not bad to be stuck here," said Blood Feather Demon Venerable dissatisfied, "obviously it is a very suitable place for cultivation."

He was still angry that the Silver Moon Demon Venerable attacked his heart with his own hands. If the heart was not destroyed, this space would be able to produce a steady stream of blood beasts for him to practice. Now the blood beasts have become a pool of corrosive blood, even if he needs blood practice, he dare not draw these terrible blood.

Sure enough, this heart is the core and the power to protect this space.

Although the Blood Feather Demon Venerable is very angry, everyone else is in favor of destroying the heart. You only need to look at it to understand the meaning of this heart. Of course, they don't want to be trapped here all the time, it's better to destroy it.

So when Li Yaonian and the others arrived, they didn't have any second words to directly start their hands.

If you want to destroy the heart, you can only let it destroy itself. This blood is the key.

The vibration of the space has not stopped.

The blood on the ground was like sea water with waves that was lifted by the wind. There was obviously no wind, but waves were piled up and down. If there weren't soul beasts carrying them, I'm afraid the blood would swallow them.