469 : Ice Phoenix pearl

"Who!"

A shout sounded, and two figures broke through the fog in the cold mist condensed by the extremely cold air.

They should be the remaining two of the five Yuanzong realms guarding around the Xuechi. The remaining three were abandoned by Wen Qiao, and two of them had been subdued by them.

Two Yuanzong realms wearing gray cloaks saw these invaders, how could they not understand that this place had been exposed, and those members of the Gray League who went out to block them were probably not good or bad.

The two had nothing to say, taking advantage of these people being eroded by the extreme cold, they rushed over directly, planning to preemptively.

The cold mist was lingering, almost freezing and stiffening people's bodies.

The disciples Wen Qiao and Wenxugong who had just arrived here were a little slow in their actions. If it hadn't been for Ning Yuzhou's sacrifice of the red fireworks in the heart of the earth just now, to drive them away some chill, they were afraid that their bodies had been frozen and stiff, and they couldn't fight at all. In contrast, the Ice Phoenix people are not affected, and even in this extremely cold place, they make their power stronger and can fight with the help of that extremely cold air.

The Bingfeng tribe quickly fought with the two Yuanzong realms.

Wen Qiao's speed is much slower than usual, not to mention other people with low cultivation bases. The Yuanzong realm of Shi Wuming is useless and can only shrink up shivering, and other people's faces and bodies are covered with the color of frost and snow.

"Tweet~"

The little phoenix nestled in Wen Qiao's arms to keep warm couldn't help asking his mother, can it breathe fire now? It's too cold. For the Phoenix, this kind of cold place is simply unbearable, and he instinctively wants to destroy it by breathing fire.

Of course, there are delicious foods in Xuechi, but it makes it not want to breathe fire so fast.

Wen Qiao pressed its head, still stopping it.

Ning Yuzhou projected a ray of earth-centered red firework into the fire cloud Fang Tian seal, using the power of the fire cloud Fang Tian seal to increase the power of the different fire, the surrounding temperature rose rapidly, everyone only felt the body warmed, and finally escaped from the extreme cold bondage.

Just because of the restraint of the extreme cold air, the range of the different fire power that the fire cloud square seal blooms contains is extremely small, as long as it leaves the range of the fire cloud square sky seal, there is the illusion of being frozen and stiff.

A group of people lamented that this place is really unfriendly to them.

"Are those two people from the Ice Phoenix tribe, why aren't they affected?" Shi Wuming pointed to the two men in gray in the Yuanzong realm.

"It doesn't look like it!" The disciples who asked Xu Gong responded one after another.

"Do they have flint on their bodies?"

The Bingfeng people who heard it shouted one after another: "Flint is useless in the snow pool!"

The pyrite can indeed withstand the extreme cold of the snow domain, but the snow pool is different, and the extreme cold in the place where the snow pool is located cannot be resisted by the pyrite.

Everyone looked at the two Yuanzong Realm cultivators of the Gray League again.

The members of the Gray League were dressed in gray cloaks and covered with gray masks that blocked the exploration of the divine sense. Only a pair of eyes were exposed, and they could not see their true faces, so they could not see clearly the color and appearance of the two people. However, when they were outside, when they attack their defeated opponents, they specially checked that they were all pure black hair, not from the Ice Phoenix tribe.