479 : Xu Gong

Half a month later, they docked at a lively pier in Tianzhiyu.

Baili followed Wen Qiao closely. Seeing that she looked around, she seemed very interested, and explained to her: "This is the largest wharf in the realm of heaven. It is the site of the virtual palace. If cultivators from all realms enter the realm of heaven, usually anchored here..."

Just as he was talking, he saw a group of disciples who asked about the palace walking towards him.

A young disciple headed by surprise said: "Senior Sister Sang, two Senior Brothers Ge, you are back."

Sang Yufei said, holding the shelf of the inner disciples, chatting with them, and then surrounded by the disciples of Wenxugong guarding the dock, boarding a luxurious monster car.

There were people coming and going in the dock. Many people saw this scene and saw the respectful appearance of those who manage the dock and asked the disciples of Xu Gong. They couldn't help asking the disciples of Xu Gong who were patrolling around, who were those few people.

"That's Senior Sister Sang and two Senior Brothers Ge. They are the direct disciples of our palace elders, and they are naturally different from ordinary inner disciples."

The questioner suddenly realized, and then asked, "Aren't there three young people? Who are those three?"

"The fairy next to you Senior Sister Sang looks very stunned. Such a beautiful appearance is rare. Could it be that she is also the disciple of Xu Gong?"

"I don't know, it may be Senior Sister Sang's friends."

"I don't know which domain this fairy comes from?"

"Know what, that fairy is a real person in the Yuanzong Realm, and it's not something we can think of."

Wen Qiao followed Sang Yufei and his party from the luxurious monster car to the spirit boat, and then was taken directly to Wenxu Palace by the spirit boat.

When they reacted, the person was already asking the virtual palace.

When Palace Master Xu received the news, he greeted them personally.

He first looked at Bai Lichi, and saw that he was safe, his heart finally fell, and then his gaze fell on Wen Qiao, and asked in surprise: "Why girl Wen came here?"

Before Wen Qiao spoke, Bai Lichi said happily: "Girl Wen comes to our palace as a guest."

Palace Master Xu's expression stopped, and he turned between Wen Qiao with a cold expression and Baili Chi with joy on his face. He suppressed the thoughts in his heart, and his face was still kind and gentle, "Wen Girl can come, is asking the honor of the virtual palace..."

The attitude of the palace lord Xu made all the disciples around the questioning palace stunned. I don’t know who this person is who came back with Sister Sang and the others. He could actually let the palace lord come out to greet her in person, and he looked pretty towards her with courtesy and respect, is it not a distinguished guest from which other domain?

Taking them to the main hall, Palace Master Xu first asked Liu Qingyun and Ni Danfeng about the situation, and when he learned that Ni Danfeng still refused to come back, he looked a little helpless.

He wanted to say that in fact, Shishu Ni could also study the bloodline defects of the Bingfeng clan in the Xu Palace. They asked that the quality of the ground fire in the alchemy room in the Xu Palace is better, and there are many high-level spiritual herbs, which are better than those nestled in the ice and snow Bingfeng clan.

It is a pity that Shishu Ni is not what he can persuade, so he can only give up.

"Why did you come back suddenly? You should give me a message beforehand."