406 : Ji Chengsi

Ji Chengsi asked enthusiastically, "Young Master Ning, Miss Wen, where are you going?"

"I heard that Lu Yecheng arrested a lot of people for cultivating. We are going to see the excitement." Ning Yuzhou looked harmless to humans and animals. "There has been no human cultivator in the Netherworld for a long time. I didn't expect some cultivators to come in. It's interesting."

Ji Chengsi looked around, pulled them aside, and whispered, "Are you also here for the meteor dragon?"

The two didn't speak, and they thought it was almost the same, they should go to the meteor dragon as soon as possible.

When they acquiesced, Ji Chengsi secretly rubbed his hands, suppressing excitement and said, "Me too! I heard that the meteor dragon appeared in this area, I came here. Oh, you think, it's the dragon clan, a legendary existence. Unexpectedly, he would suddenly appear in Netherworld. Now the ghost cultivation of the entire Netherworld has been alarmed. I heard that many ghost emperors and ghost sages have come."

"There are ghost saints?" Wen Qiao looked surprised, with bad intuition in his heart.

"Yes, as far as I know, there are three ghost saints who go to find meteor dragon, and there may be more."

Hearing this, Wen Qiao's heart sank, instinctively that the matter was not good.

The Netherworld is very large, and there are many ghost sages. As long as the ghost sages continue to practice, they will definitely be able to cultivate as ghosts in the future, and they can also ascend to the upper realm. As long as you are not stupid, you know the benefits that dragons can bring. Compared with human repairs, meteorites have greater benefits for ghost repairs, whether it is dragon scales, dragon blood, dragon muscles, or even dragon pills, which are in the lower realm. For humans and ghosts, they are all treasures.

With Ghost Saints intervening, it is not easy for them to get close to Meteor Dragon.

As I was thinking, suddenly the faint voice of Little Qilin sounded in his mind: [Wen, sister, don't worry, the dragon is a sacred beast, even if it is a ghost, it is not easy to deal with it, at most it can only trade with it to ask for some benefits. 】

Wen Qiao breathed a sigh of relief first, and then felt heavy again.

Even Ghost Saints can only trade with it, and it is even more impossible for them to directly carry Meteor Dragon, and it is estimated that they can only trade with it.

But do they have what the meteor dragon needs?

Ning Yuzhou squeezed her hand to appease, so that she didn't have to think about it and waited until she found it.

Knowing that they were also interested in the meteor dragon, Ji Chengsi took the two to a well-informed place in Luye City.

Wen Qiao glanced at the plaque on the eaves: Inquiry Hall, everything can be asked.

This place is equivalent to the place where people repair the mainland where they specialize in buying and selling news. As long as they can afford the price, they can find and hear any news.

Ji Chengsi threw out a bag of Yin Stone, and said very moistly: "We want to know about the meteor dragon, you tell us."

After exploring the yin stone in the storage bag, the ghost repairer of the trading news said with a smile on his face: "It is right for the son to come to our Wenshitang. There is no better news in the Netherworld than the news from our Wenshitang...Meteor Dragon is The one that appeared half a month ago was in the area of ​​the wasteland. Later, it left from the wasteland and headed north, passing through Luye City, Sangxiang City, Xuanyin City, and finally disappeared in the Immortal Sea. ."