514 : Celestial Formation Alliance

In the last month of the spirit beast wave, there were more and more high-level spirit beasts.

Fortunately, there are three Yuan Emperor Realm venerables guarding the Celestial Formation City. No matter how many high-level spirit beasts come, as long as they don't leave, the Celestial Formation City will be in peace.

After Wen Qiao's body recovered, she continued to defend the city with Wen Tutu and Shi Wuming.

They were still guarding the array mages, staring at the formation mages to repair the gaps that appeared in the defensive array. However, things like the previous kind of high-level spirit beasts waiting for an opportunity to tear through the cracks of the defensive array to break into the city never happened. Often when the high-level spirit beasts stared at the cracks that appeared in the defensive array, there would be Yuan Emperor realm cultivators solution.

Whenever at this time, Wen Tutu would have a face full of eyebrows and vertical eyes, coldly on Yuxue’s cute bun’s face and said: “If the two old men from the Helian family and the Zhen family could have been so positive last time, my sister wouldn’t have to suffer so much and get's hurt."

Since Yuan Dynasty cultivators sit in the cultivation city and enjoy the worship of the entire city, they have the responsibility to defend the city and relieve the crisis when the spirit beast tide is in crisis. But this time the spirit beast tide, except for Li Yaonian, the other two Yuan Emperor realms were late, and they didn't put the life and death of the cultivators below in their eyes.

Although high-level cultivators don’t put the life and death of low-level cultivators in their eyes, but in the face of the spirit beast tide, which is related to the life and death of the cultivators in the city, even if they are hypocritical, they should show something, at least to be superficial.

When the high-ranking spirit beasts broke into the Celestial Formation City, many practitioners died tragically for this, and those who died tragically, there were also many relatives and friends who stayed in Celestial Formation City. The ancestors were very dissatisfied, but because they were the ancestors of the Yuan Dynasty, they did not dare to show it.

Wen Tutu is also unreasonable, if it weren't for his lack of cultivation, he would want to find the two Yuan Emperor Realm venerables to fight.

Of course, what he was most depressed was his lack of cultivation, even a high-rank spirit beast could not stop him, and when it was a matter of life and death, he could always rely on himself.

Wen Tutu suddenly yearned for that more powerful realm.

The teacher had no life to get close to him, "Brother Wen, keep your voice down, if someone from the Helian family or the Zhen family hears it, it will be a lot of trouble."

Wen Tutu grunted again, after all he held back.

While the formation mages were repairing the formation, Wen Qiao raised her head and looked outside the city.

She saw the sword Xiu Li Yaonian hanging in the air, fighting against a few high-level soul beasts. The crimson sword was awe-inspiring and took the high-level soul beasts.

The ancestors of the Zhen family and the Helian family stood on the city wall and did not take action.

The two stared at Li Yaonian, the expressions on their faces were somewhat solemn.

In fact, everyone can see that although the ancestors of the Li Family were promoted to the Yuan Emperor Realm in just a hundred years, they were the lowest in the three Yuan Emperor Realm ancestors in the Tianzhen City, but they were the strongest.