Chapter 8 Consider livelihood

Because they had not eaten before leaving in the morning, the two went to a nearby shop to have breakfast. Thinking of Mu Qing's thirst for food, Wan Xiangxiang ordered him breakfast for two, and ordered one for himself. As soon as breakfast came, Mu Qing couldn't take his eyes away. There were two baskets of steamed buns, two pots of meat porridge, and a pile of side dishes. Mu Qing slurped up the porridge while eating the steamed buns. Halfway through Wan Xiangxiang's meal, he noticed that Mu Qing had already removed the plate. Licking them all clean.

"You finished eating so quickly. Are you full?"

Mu Qing nodded, "I'm full." As soon as he finished speaking, his stomach made a loud "gurgling" sound.

Mu Qing: "..."

Wan Xiangxiang: "..."

Wan Xiangxiang ordered three more portions, and Mu Qing ate them all in a few huffs and puffs. Wan Xiangxiang looked at his unfinished expression and was about to order two more portions for him, but he rushed forward and held his hand down, "Don't do it." Order it! We are very poor now, so we have to save some food." Mu Qing patted his belly, "I'm already four percent full, that's all."

Wan Xiangxiang was speechless. He only felt full after eating five servings. Wan Xiangxiang looked at his unprotruding belly and thought to himself: Isn't this a black hole?

In the end, Wan Xiangxiang did not follow Mu Qing's wishes and ordered about ten other meals for him, so that he could at least have a full meal today.

Wan Xiangxiang stared at the upper balance number from 192,060 star coins to 190,035 star coins. It suddenly dropped to 2,000 star coins. Wan Xiangxiang suddenly felt even more stressed. Now he was also the one who had to support his family. , with Mu Qing's astonishing appetite, this star coin won't last long, and he must find a way to make money.

Wan Xiangxiang is 16 years old and has reached adulthood. He is fully ready to work. He plans to go to Xingwang first to see what recruitment information there is. Not only does he want to make money, but in six months it will be time for the admissions examinations of various schools. Yes. , the time from graduating from middle school to enrolling in college is very long, because middle schools only teach basic knowledge, and getting into college requires certain skills. This period of time is reserved for students to learn new skills. They can study by themselves or hire a tutor. And participate in training courses. In short, the exam will test the content of related occupations. Wan Xiangxiang also wants to apply for a school to study. In that case, the tuition fee must be prepared. Mu Qing is following him now, and he cannot let Mu Qing stay on his own. To go to school, you have to prepare the tuition for two people. Thinking of this, Wan Xiangxiang suddenly felt a lot of pressure!

Fortunately, in the interstellar era, it is compulsory to attend primary school to middle school. Otherwise, with Mu Qing's father's unreliable temperament, Mu Qing would probably be illiterate. If he were really illiterate, it would be a fantasy for Wan Xiangxiang to want Mu Qing to go to university. .

Wan Xiangxiang took Mu Qing to the holographic warehouse base, which was actually an Internet cafe that used the holographic warehouse. However, his own holographic warehouse had been sold, so he could only come to the Internet cafe to surf the Internet. The two walked to the counter and said to the waitress: "We need two virtual warehouses."

When the waitress saw someone coming, she knew it was a new user of the Internet cafe, because those with membership cards can go in directly to find a seat without coming to the front desk. The waiter who came to the door for business smiled sweetly and said: "Hello, two guests, we are here. We are doing an event every day. If you apply for a card now, you will get a discount. If you recharge 5,000 at a time, you will get a 1,000 free credit. In addition, card members can also enjoy a 20% discount in the luxury virtual warehouse area. Moreover, our base has chain stores all over the galaxy. This membership card can be used in any of our stores, would you two consider getting two copies?"

Wan Xiangxiang was speechless. Such advertising was inevitable no matter what era he was in. However, he would probably have to use a virtual warehouse for some time in the future. Since he couldn't afford it himself, he could still get two.

After applying for the card, the two found two adjacent virtual warehouses and lay down in them. They both entered the virtual community because they logged in at a similar place and entered the virtual community very close to each other. Wan Xiangxiang was speechless when he saw the name displayed in his profile. This was the name given by the original person, and it was called: Prince's Scepter. This was some kind of middle-class name. Fortunately, the original person figured it out, so Wan Xiangxiang clicked [Change Nickname]. , a prompt box pops up indicating that changing the nickname requires 100 virtual coins. Do you want to change it? Wan Xiangxiang looked at his original virtual currency balance, which was more than 30,000. He pressed "Yes" without hesitation and re-entered: Brick to confirm the modification.

At this time, Mu Qing came towards him. Wan Liangliang clicked on Mu Qing's information. His nickname was: Balsa Wood Block. The two of them went to the recruitment information section. After looking at it for a while, the results were not ideal. Most of them required a university degree or middle school education. There are also graduates, but they need work experience, and the only job suitable for Wan Xiangxiang is an apprentice job. This kind of job basically only includes food and accommodation. He can't save a few hundred star coins in a month. Wan Xiangxiang can't help but feel a little frustrated. Mu Qing sees him He looked frustrated and comforted: "Actually, you don't have to work to make money. I know there is a place where you can make money."

Wan Xiangxiang immediately cheered up. The place where Mu Qing mentioned that he could make money was a bounty community. There was a lot of information here, and it was also very complicated. There were many people who would offer bounties, and it was a permanent place for mercenaries. Mu Qing had been relying on the tasks here to make a living. The bounties included items purchased by people, some were the leather armor of alien beasts, some were alien plants, and some were ores, all kinds of things, very messy.

Mu Qing rummaged through the bounties and found a bounty. "I found one that can do it! Look at this." Mu Qing opened it and showed it to him. The bounty inside was for a plant. The long-term purchase of Jiubiancao cost 500 stars. For one coin, the more the merrier. Also included is a holographic projected image of the plant. Wan Xiangxiang didn't know the specific function of this grass, so he asked Mu Qing.

Mu Qing scratched his head, "Actually, I don't know. I just know that there is this kind of grass in Mingyue Forest."

"Isn't Mingyue Forest a restricted area?" Wan Xiangxiang asked doubtfully.

"You can go in, but it's more dangerous there. You'll be responsible for the consequences after you go in. We can move around on the outside. There's no danger there, but there's nothing good there."

Wan Xiangxiang rummaged through a pile of information again and saw a reward worth one million star coins. Out of curiosity, he read the reward content: I am looking for a level 4 energy plate. If you are interested in selling it, please contact me.

The energy panel is the driving energy in the mecha. There are many places that require energy in daily life, such as lights, refrigerators, hot water, etc... The energy panel in Wan Xiangxiang's house was given as a gift when he bought the house. Five first-level energy panels have not been used up until now. How can the energy panels be so valuable? Is an energy panel worth a million? He secretly kept this information in his mind and thought about going back to check the information on the energy board.

Wan Xiangxiang and Mu Qing stayed in the virtual community for nearly two hours. Wan Xiangxiang downloaded some text and video materials about energy panels into his terminal. He can watch this at home when he returns. There is no need. Waste star coins in the virtual warehouse.

Wan Xiangxiang was very interested in this energy panel, and the energy panel should also be a part of mecha production. If he had to choose a subject to study in college, he felt that mecha production was the most suitable for him.

Author's gossip:

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com