Chapter 167 Breakthrough

Wan Xiangxiang returned home, closed the door and stayed idle for two days, doing nothing but eating.

After sorting out her emotions, she opened the door again. Only Yuanyuan and the Crystal Eclipse Spider were left in the house. When Mu Yu was still there, there were always a bunch of plants running around the house, causing trouble. Now, There is not one tree left, which makes it look particularly deserted.

Thinking of this, Wan Xiangxiang took back the foot he had just stepped out, closed the door, lay down on his bed, and slept soundly all day long.

If it weren't for the fact that there were still nine mechas to be completed, Wan Xiangxiang would really not want to get up. How comfortable would it be to have a rest all day long?

First, Gao Qi was called over and took away the first mecha he had made.

Gao Qi saw Wan Xiangxiang looking like he couldn't wake up, and asked with concern: "Are you okay?"

Wan Xiangxiang said indifferently, "What's wrong with me?"

Gao Qi sighed and said, "If you need any help, remember to ask me*" Wan Xiangxiang nodded to show that he understood, and Gao Qi took the mecha and left.

Wan Xiangxiang quickly manufactured the remaining nine mechas, and then launched into a new round of research.

Now that Mu Qing is gone, he can only use more work to fill his extra vacancies, so he took the Yuyang Group's order for energy-saving boards, which cost tens of thousands of yuan!

Gao Qi was frightened by his astonishing speed. He was really afraid that Wan Xiangxiang would die suddenly from overexertion.

Wan Xiangxiang was not as fragile as he thought. He continued to eat and drink as usual, and worked as usual. Apart from not going out, everything was normal.

He has read 90% of the mecha information left by Mo Tianxuan and digested 70% of it. There was also the mecha that was originally placed together with the code chip. He also took it out and studied it, and gradually he also saw some clues.

Half a year later, Wan Xiangxiang produced the first upgradeable mecha.

But it's very shocking. Is this a failure? This mecha lacks activity. The produced mecha cannot automatically advance. I don't know what is missing?

After making more than a dozen prototypes but still failing, Wan Xiangxiang put down his work.

If Mu Qing was still here, he and Mu Qing could go out for a walk at this time. Even if nothing special happened, Mu Qing's out-of-the-box temperament and speechless conversations would make him think about it for a long time.

Wan Xiangxiang poured a bunch of things out of the space ring.

There are many things here that belong to Wan Xiangxiang's collection. Except for his mother's relics, they are the 'tatters' that Mu Qing picked up casually. Wan Xiangxiang dug out a large piece of glazed jade, which is of no use.

Touching this piece of glazed jade that felt excellent, Wan Liangxiang recalled Mu Qing's enthusiasm at that time when he didn't even miss bargains. He couldn't help but burst out laughing, laughing so hard that tears came to his eyes.

Then he stood up again, holding a piece of glazed jade while looking at things and thinking about people.

Yuanyuan has been silent a lot since Mu Qing left. There was no one at home, and Wan Xiangxiang rarely came out. Mu Qing took away Maomao and other plants, and the whole house became instantly empty.

Only Yuanyuan and Dream Eclipse were left at home. Fortunately, although Wan Xiangxiang locked himself up, he still left a lot of energy plates, energy fluids, and some mecha weapons that were discarded during the experiment for Yuan Yuan. Picked it up.