Chapter 24 Secondary Energy Plate

Wan Xiangxiang planned to find out the news about Cheng Xueheng.

After Mu Qing went out to the virtual community that day, he also followed him out.

This time Yuanyuan was much smarter than last time. When she went out, she said to Wan Xiangxiang: "Goodbye, Master, I will take good care of the house."

Thousands of sounds "..."

I came to check around Cheng Xueheng's house.

After only a few minutes, the door opened and a strange man walked out.

Wan Xiangxiang was a little confused. After the people left, he walked in a little further. The carpet at the door seemed to be newly bought, and the precious exotic plants planted by Cheng Xueheng on the balcony were nowhere to be seen.

Wan Xiangxiang was a little confused. The man just now was in his thirties. It seemed impossible to say that he was Cheng Xueheng's lover. Another possibility is that Cheng Xueheng has moved away.

Wan Xiangxiang frowned a little, but decided to ask Wan Xiang's former "friends".

Wan Xiangxiang didn't expect to get useful information from just asking anyone, so he edited the text message and prepared to send it to a group.

I sent a group message to more than a dozen classmates I know, "Do you know where Xue Heng went? If you know, can you tell me? I can't find him anywhere."

That's right, Wan Xiangxiang still used the original owner's customary tone to send messages, so as not to be noticed.

Thinking of what message he had just sent, he got goosebumps.

After sending the message, he went home. Back at the house only three people responded to his message.

Two said they didn't know, and one told him in a mocking tone: "Xue Heng is already on the Emperor Star, and will never return to the Kite Star in the future. You want to find him? Then wait until you are reincarnated in the next life, ha."

Wan Xiangxiang remembered this person who mocked him. In the past, when Wan Xiang was close to Cheng Xueheng, he would always speak in a weird way, and he would even flirt with Cheng Xueheng in front of him. Only a blind man like Yuan Sheng could not see the fishy things.

It was enough to know where Cheng Xueheng was. Anyway, there was no way to deal with him at the moment, so it would be better to go to Emperor Star to find a school to study first. He had this plan anyway.

Before that, he still had to earn more star coins. Wan Xiangxiang took out the video of the second-level energy panel and looked at it. He didn't have any special impressions. This was actually because the material quality of the energy panel had become higher. And unlike the first-level energy plate, which has a hole that can introduce energy, the second-level energy plate refines energy points into the energy plate.

Wan Xiangxiang placed an order for 100 second-level blank energy panels for five thousand star coins for a second-level blank energy panel without saying a word. If it weren't for the fact that the star coins were not enough, Wan Xiangxiang would have wanted to buy hundreds of them at once.

After the energy panel arrived, Wan Xiangxiang couldn't wait to open the package.

I moved everything back to the work room and started studying the production of secondary energy panels.

Wan Xiangxiang guided the energy gathering and placed it next to the blank energy plate, but there was no response. The explanation in the video was very mysterious. Wan Xiangxiang himself was confused and could only take one to test it out.