Chapter 184 Flashing Spirit Patterns

Wan Xiangxiang asked the Dream Eating Spider to wrap layers of spider webs around his and Mu Qing's mechas. It can isolate some of the mental attacks without affecting the movement, but it is too close, and it is impossible to completely isolate Yin Mei's mental attacks.

Wan Xiangxiang didn't know how strong his mental power was. He had tested his mental power since the beginning of school, and he had no other mental power test data since then.

It can be felt that the sonic attack of this sound charm has little impact on him, but Mu Qing is different. As soon as Mu Qing launches an attack, the attack always likes to run towards him.

Wan Xiangxiang had no choice but to ask Mu Qing to stop fighting and let him do it by himself.

To say how powerful Yinmei is is not necessarily true. She has a strong mental power that causes problems with people's attacks, and her body is highly toxic. Now that antidotes are available, the danger of this creature is greatly reduced.

When Wan Xiangxiang turned around, a magma ball dropped, and Yinmei's sound wave was able to shock the enemy a little bit. After Wan Xiangxiang drank the mental power potion, his mental power improved a lot. He controlled hundreds of silk threads to surround Yinmei. After several threads merged, he directly cut off its head.

Mu Qing also recovered, quickly picked up the body and ran away. Those remaining Yinmei probably don't know that their boss is dead, and they haven't caught up yet.

Wan Xiangxiang and Mu Qing fled Tiantian and arrived at a more private place before they stopped. First, he dug out the charm crystal from Yinmei's head, and then Mu Qing absorbed the venom from it.

Mu Qing said: "What should I do with this corpse? Should I take it back to the city lords? Maybe it can be sold at a good price."

Wan Xiangxiang thought for a while and replied: "It's better not to do it, otherwise we won't be able to explain how an eighth-level superpower and a junior superpower can kill this Yin Mei whose strength is comparable to level +." ?

Mu Qing: "What should I do with this corpse?"

Seeing that the corpse was useless, Wan Xiangxiang simply burned it.

Yinmei was burned to ashes, but Wan Xiangxiang saw a black stone on the spot: "Huh? What is this?" Wan Xiangxiangjing did not touch it with his hands. What was left from Yinmei, just in case. It's bad if it's poisonous.

Mu Qing: "Is this little monster carrying it?" Mu Qing reached out and picked it up, checking it out. "Is there any problem?" Wan Xiangxiang also took a closer look.

Mu Qing: "It's a bit like the white stone in the earthen pond in Xucheng. Is this one burnt by you? Why is it so black?" "It doesn't seem impossible." Otherwise, just look at it and see if it's black inside. If it's burnt, it's just the outside that's burnt and the inside should be white. "

Mu Qing rubbed it with his fingers, but there were no traces left on his hand.

Wan Xiangxiang felt a little proud, but he still had to be modest: "The abilities of today's superpowers are still very strong, but if they don't pay attention to improving their mental power, they will definitely suffer when facing those mentally powerful Yin Mei. , maybe their mechas were blown away by their teammates." I have to say, Wan Xiangxiang's words really told the truth, half of the mechas in that group of people were really blown away by their teammates.

Mu Qing said: "How are we going to find stones? Look for them nearby?"

"Let's take a look first." Wan Xiangxiang searched around with his mental energy. In fact, he felt that the possibility of finding it here was not very high. After all, several city lords had sent many people here. Even if there was something nearby, It's time to be plundered by the city lord's people. I came here just to show off and wait for the smell of durian in the woods to dissipate.

Wan Xiangxiang looked around Zhou Tian carelessly, and Mu Qing followed him. Mu Qing said: "Wan Xiang, you are so inattentive! Why don't you look for it carefully?"

Unexpectedly, it was discovered. Wan Xiangxiang was a little surprised. He coughed twice and said: "It doesn't look like I don't care much, but in fact, my mental strength has not even let go of dust."

Wan Xiangxiang said nonsense seriously, but Mu Qing actually believed it, nodded and said, "Then did you find anything?" Wan Xiangxiang: "

Just when Wan Xiangxiang didn't know how to answer, several cracks appeared in the air. Wherever Wan Xiangxiang's left eye could see, several spiritual patterns lit up. He felt a little suspicious at the moment and hurriedly pulled Mu Qing to hide in the ground. inside.

Soon some low-level Yin Mei crawled out from the cracks. After about dozens of them crawled out, a child-like Yin Mei also crawled out.

These child-like Yin Mei did not swarm out like those low-level Yin Mei. Instead, they climbed with some difficulty. It took a minute or two to come out of the crack. Then the second child-like Yin Mei followed. come out.

After about twenty people came out, Wan Xiangxiang finally saw the figure of a young Yinmei in the crack.

It was as if it was stuck in the middle. No matter how hard it tried, the sound charm could not get out of the crack, as if it was blocked by something.

Wan Xiangxiang thought of the flickering spiritual pattern just now and fell into deep thought.

There should have been intelligent creatures on this planet many years ago. It can be seen from the memories of the tower keepers that the intelligent creatures that once lived here were very similar to humans. Moreover, these humans have the inheritance of spiritual patterns and the ability to refine medicine is much stronger than the potions refined by people today.

The young Yin Mei had to work hard to stick out a head. After struggling for a long time, the crack was gradually closing. Yinmei started to panic, and Wan Xiangxiang could still see the panic look on his face. Unfortunately, the struggle had no effect. The cracks slowly closed, and the young man Yinmei was stuck in the middle. Three minutes later, the cracks closed completely. With a "boom", the head of Yinmei fell to the ground, and the rest of his body The crack disappeared.

Before the other Yinmei could react, Mumu quickly wrapped the head and dragged it into the ground.

After a few people got farther away, they came out from the ground, and Mumu immediately threw Yinmei's head out. Mu Qing picked up the head, opened it and took out the charm crystal inside.

Mu Muliang burst into tears and stretched out two branches for comfort, only to see that several pits were corroded where they touched Yinmei's blood. Mu Qing stretched out two roots and helped it absorb the venom: "Mumu! You did a good job this time! I will reward you with a tube of energy liquid!"

Mumu heard that he would get a reward and waved a few tentacles.

Seeing that Mumu's symptoms did not get worse, Mu Qing then absorbed the toxin from Yinmei's head.

Mu Qing said without hesitation: "What a pity! The quantity is just a little less. It would be great if we could get the body of that little monster."

Wan Xiangxiang twitched his lips: "Okay, okay, this time I picked up all the heads for free, so let's not be picky." Although the black and white stones were not found in the end, getting a charm crystal for free can be considered a good fortune. What a bargain.

Mu Qing threw his head to the ground, burned it with a loud noise, and turned over the black ashes after burning. Mu Qing asked: "What are you looking for?"

Wan Xiangxiang actually had doubts. I wonder if the black stone was formed after the corpses of these Yinmei were burned. It turned out that he was just overthinking. There was no such black stone at all. It should be that Only Yinmei carries it with her.

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com