Chapter 1 Rebirth

It was already eleven o'clock in the evening when Wan Xiangxiang walked out of the studio. He hurried to the subway station and caught the last subway train.

Wan Xiangxiang is a man from science and engineering who is engaged in handicrafts. He is 28 this year. He is mediocre in all aspects. Only three things stand out. One is his good looks, the other is his ingenuity, and the third is his sharp eyesight. When he devotes all his attention, He can copy something perfectly, with every detail, and he can never forget it when he concentrates on reading. Relying on this special ability, Wan Xiangxiang is engaged in handicrafts, making movie props and other items. In fact, he has another thing that others don't know. The ability to know, when he looks into people's eyes, he can influence other people's decisions with his own will. Of course, the influence of this ability is not absolute, it can only serve as a guide, and it will make him feel uncomfortable every time he uses it. Very tired. Wan Xiangxiang sometimes sees reports about supernatural powers. His ability may be a type of supernatural power. After Wan Xiangxiang discovered his ability, he rarely used it, for fear that he would be pulled away for dissection by accident.

The subway was traveling at high speed. When it came out of the ground and faced that section of track, there was a sudden "boom" sound and it deviated from the original track.

Wan Xiangxiang was actually very afraid of death. Because people died in car accidents every day, he never thought about buying a car, but chose to take the safer subway. However, Wan Xiangxiang never expected that the subway would derail. This ridiculous thing, which is equivalent to the chance of winning the lottery jackpot, actually happened to me. Just when Wan Xiangxiang was stunned, a fiery red stone flew towards him. Wan Xiangxiang didn't have time to think about what happened in the subway. When there was a stone, it was already right in front of him and hit him in his left eye.

"Ah——" Wan Xiangxiang screamed and sat up from his bed. Something seemed wrong. Why did I sit up from my bed? Is the real pain just a dream? Looking around is an unfamiliar environment. The room was extremely empty, with only a bed, a wardrobe, and a chair. Apart from that, there wasn't even a table, but there was a large mirror on the wall.

Wan Xiangxiang walked to the mirror and was shocked by what he saw inside. He had sunken cheeks, disheveled hair, and thick dark circles under his eyes. He was so thin that he was skin and bones. There were many bite marks on his arms that were bleeding. . Even if you ignore that this is your own body, you still feel like a skeleton wearing clothes. You can still see a bit of yourself just from the eyes.

Wan Xiangxiang's mind was filled with doubts. He had no time to think about what had happened. An unbearable itching pain started from his heart and spread throughout his body, like millions of ants gnawing at his own flesh and blood. He was rolling on the ground in discomfort. , along with the itching taste came a memory that did not originally belong to him, making him understand that this body was not his original body.

The original name of the owner of the body is Wan Xiang, which is only one word different from Wan Xiang Xiang. He is sixteen years old and is an aboriginal of Anping Planet, a lower-grade marginal planet in the interstellar era. When he was young, he did not know who his father was, only his mother. Bring him up.

Wan Xiang’s mother’s name is Wan Lianxue. Wan Lianxue has a piece of private land and some savings from farming. Wan Xiang doesn’t know exactly what he is planting. Wan Lianxue’s savings are enough for him to grow up like a normal child. Lianxue never mentioned anything about her father to him, and even if she asked, she would only do it perfunctorily.

When he was young, he had imagined that his father might be a wealthy businessman or a high-ranking official, who would take him back to inherit the family business when he grew up. Wan Xiang was a little vain, and not having a father made him overly sensitive. Everything came to him until he Mother died unexpectedly.