Chapter 159 Silver Frost Rose

Mu Qing pushed the door to the end of the corner. As soon as the door opened, he was so cold that he rubbed his hands. It was really a bit cold!

Unlike the darkness outside, I don't know if there is any energy supply inside, and the lights are on.

The room was filled with ice and snow, and the walls and things in the house were covered with a layer of hoarfrost.

The reason why this door is so difficult to open is because there is a thick layer of frost on the back of the door, which is completely covered with frost. The only thing in the room protected from the frost was a stove in the center of the room.

Mu Qing's eyes lit up: "That stove must be a good thing!"

Jiang Jingnan said: "Why?"

Mu Qing talked eloquently: "Don't you understand this? When something goes wrong, there must be a monster. Everything in this house except the stove has been frozen! This is the law of the protagonist or the villain!"

Jiang Jingnan said: "What if it's a villain?"

Mu Qing looked serious: "Either this is an evil thing! Or it is a treasure! Of course, a treasure is better than an evil thing, so this must be a treasure, otherwise our efforts will be in vain!"

Mu Qing walked around the stove and asked, "Do you think it's because the stove is hot that it didn't freeze?" "

Jiang Jingnan said: "It doesn't look like it. If this stove is hot, then the ground under its feet should also be ice-free. However, the ground is not ice-free, but is even more frozen."

When Mu Qing saw it, it was really like this. Mu Yu took out a fruit and threw it on the stove. The moment it touched it, it froze into ice and fell to the ground.

Mu Qing picked up the fruit, took a bite and said, "Fruit popsicle."

It seems that the reason why this stove does not freeze is because this stove is the source of cold air in the first place!

Mu Qing really didn't dare to touch the stove directly. Mu Qing took out an empty storage ring to see if he could put this treasure in it first! Mu Qing first covered his hand with supernatural power, then touched the stove, intending to put it away in an instant!

It’s a pity that it’s not as expected! Mu Yu touched the stove, but no matter how hard he tried, it just couldn't fit into the space! His fingers were still red from the cold. Fortunately, Mu Yi had strong healing ability and the injury on his fingers was quickly cured.

Looking at this stove, Mu Qing was extremely reluctant to part with it! I'm so anxious!

Wan Xiangxiang walked up the stairs step by step, and finally reached the top floor.

I don't know what kind of restrictions were placed in that room, but the ice did not spread to the outside. Wan Xiangxiang walked to the door and saw two people and a group of plants surrounding a stove.

The sound of the stove has been answered from the book just now.

This should be the medicine furnace used by the humans who lived here before to refine medicine, and the patterns he had come into contact with before were called spiritual patterns. Spiritual pattern masters and alchemists were both relatively noble professions at the time. Spirit pattern masters It requires high mental strength, and the alchemist requires high plant affinity.

Wan Xiangxiang stepped into the room. Mu Qing saw him and said happily: "Wan Xiang, you are here! Look what treasure I have found!" After that, he pulled him to the stove.

Wan Xiangxiang observed the medicine furnace and probably understood the key.

Mu Qing said: "I don't know what's going on, but I can't put it into the space."