Chapter 62 Arriving at the Destination

Three days later, the spacecraft arrived at its destination. The school had a total of six spacecrafts, which landed at different places to avoid too many students.

Before getting off the spacecraft, everyone was divided into groups and entered all the information into the database. There were many in the five-person team and some in the lone ranger.

Wan Xiangxiang decided to form a team of four people.

There were still too many people on one spaceship, so Teacher Yuan finally put the people on the spaceship down in six batches.

There are actually many loopholes to exploit in this trial. For example, the rules state that you can score points by finding various materials, but it does not state that you cannot rob others. Wan Xiangxiang even felt that the school itself meant that everyone would compete with each other.

There were more than a dozen people who got off the spacecraft with Wan Xiangxiang and the others. Because everyone was in a competitive relationship, they were a little wary of each other.

Three minutes later several teams left from all directions. A group of people also chose a direction to move forward.

A group of people didn't know much about the growth habits of exotic herbs and the like. It would be impractical to look for high-grade plants, so they decided to hunt exotic animals.

As for herbs and minerals, let’s just let it happen...

Mu Qing expressed 200% approval for killing the alien beasts! God knows how distressed he felt when his shaft was pulled down! It’s time to stock up.

At present, the area where they are located is only a low-risk area, so they decided not to use mechas for the time being. After all, the number of energy panels is limited, and it is only the beginning. Each mecha is only equipped with three energy panels, so it is impossible to last until the end of the trial. So much so that when we formed the team previously, energy divisions were very popular.

Gao Qi's skills can be said to be really good. He can deal with level three alien beasts even without using his powers.

As for Wan Li, although he is a middle-class boy, it does not prevent him from having strength proportional to that of the second-class boy. The weakest one in the team is Wan Xiangxiang.

Wan Xiangxiang has a strong learning ability, but after all, his exposure to martial arts was too short. Wan Li and Gao Qi also knew that he was made of mechas. He didn't express any dissatisfaction with him watching.

Wan Xiangxiang watched a few people fight, mainly for the purpose of learning.

Several people fought hard all afternoon. Seeing that the sky was getting dark, everyone stopped. Prepare to find a place to camp for the night.

Finally the tent was set up near a water source.

Mu Qing was a little excited, holding the space ring containing the alien beast in front of Wan Xiangxiang. The meaning is self-evident, I want to stew the meat.

Only then did Wan Xiangxiang remember that he had no tools at his disposal. Apart from the broadsword Mu Qing used to kill strange beasts, he had no other tools for cutting vegetables.

Wan Li and Gao Qi are still here, so it’s not like he can chop vegetables with all his mental power in front of them, right?

Wan Xiangxiang thought for a while, secretly separated a piece of Yanyang Golden Thread from his mental power, and then used his mental power to cover his hands to avoid being injured by the golden thread.

Wan Xiangxiang manipulated the golden thread, his fingers flying.

A strange beast was quickly disemboweled. Wan Liangxiang peeled off the fur of the alien beast, cleaned out its internal organs, and then divided the alien beast into several large pieces.

Gao Qi couldn't help but narrowed his eyes after seeing it.

Wanli was also surprised when he saw this scene. Originally, he really only thought that Wan Xiangxiang was just a pretty boy. As a result, people can make both energy panels and over-level mecha weapons, and now they can actually dismember alien beasts by manipulating a few silk threads.

Under the watchful eyes of several people, Wan Xiangxiang placed several large pieces of meat steak with bones on the fire and began to grill them.

Then he took out the big pot in the space, cut the remaining meat into small pieces, put it in the pot and cooked it with the seasonings.

Wan Xiangxiang controlled the supernatural stew while paying attention to the meat on the grill without any panic.

The aroma of the barbecue soon began to emerge. Wan Liangxiang was brushing the sauce calmly, while Mu Qing and Wan Li secretly sipped their saliva. Just wait for Wan Xiangxiang to say it’s ready to eat.

Although Wan Xiangxiang was busy, his mental power still spread to a certain extent, and he was always paying attention to the movements around him.

Just when the barbecue was about to be finished, a group of people broke into the range of his mental power.

There are five people in this team, three men and two women.

Author's gossip:

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com