Chapter 157 Gathering

Several plants followed Mu Qing, looking around three times to the left and three times to the right! Maomao suddenly fell on the stove! Signaling Mu Qing to come over and take a look, a group of plants came over curiously. Mu Qing looked at where Maomao was pointing. At first, Mu Yi thought they were just decorative patterns, but after taking a closer look, he found that he could actually understand them! This seems to be an instinctive understanding.

Mu Yu didn't think about why he could understand that these patterns were words, he just followed what was written and painted.

Mu Yi first processed the medicinal materials, and then put them into the stove. There was a pattern similar to the one he saw before. Under the stove, Mu Yu activated it with his mental power, and bursts of flames appeared underneath.

Mu Qing began to use wood energy and spiritual power to refine medicinal materials.

After removing the impurities and condensing them, the finished product is ten jade-colored pills.

Mu Yu held the pill in his hand, but was still not teleported away. The more I look at this stove, the more I like it! Mu Yi put it into the space ring.

The substitute Mu saw a small stone platform in the room with a small circular groove on it, which seemed to fit the pills in Mu Yi's hand very well.

Mu Yin inserted one in, but saw no reaction! So I stuffed another one, two more. It should be that the minimum requirement for this level is to complete the refining of three pills. After entering the three pills, Mu Yi was teleported away.

When he got to the next floor, he had to repeat what he had done before. Fortunately, Mu Qing had already found a way, so he didn't care about it that much. Mu Yu stimulated the growth of medicinal plants and refined elixirs all the way to the 99th floor!

After refining the 99th level of elixir, a ball of light bounced into his head. Then the door to the room opened. Mu Qing walked out and saw Wan Xiangxiang waiting there. Mu Yi ran out excitedly and threw himself on Wan Xiangxiang: "Wan Xiangxiang!" Mu Qing hung on Wan Xiangxiang's body and wrapped her legs around his waist. He felt like he had been in this tower for several months. He didn't know exactly how long. Anyway, he hadn't seen Wanxiang for a long time!

Wan Xiang was naturally happy to see Mu Yi. He held Mu Yu's head and kissed her deeply. Just when the two were inseparable, a door in the room opened and someone else walked in.

Wan Xiangxiang had no choice but to let Mu Qing go. The person who came was actually a student of Di Yao. He was the student who won the first place in the same class as them. This person's name was Yang Kaiyue. At this time, he still had an aura of He was angry and had a lot of wounds on his body, as if he had just experienced a tough battle and his defenses had not yet been lowered.

Mu Qing looked at this man and asked: "Did you go to fight?" He was a little curious. He had never encountered anything dangerous since he was sucked into the tower. He just needed to refine medicine and medicine. , a bit boring. Yang Kaiyue recognized the two of them and said, "I have been fighting puppets since the first floor. Isn't this the place where the first battle takes place?" "

Mu Qing shook his head: "No, I have been refining medicine, refining medicine, and refining medicine. And then I ended up here."

Wan Xiangxiang guessed that this must have something to do with people! He was forced to draw those patterns, Mu Yin was made to refine the medicine, and there were still people fighting here! By the way, why was he asked to draw patterns? After all, I should be making mechas! Well, maybe people in that era didn't have mechas. It makes sense why he was asked to create that pattern.