Chapter 85 Leader

A young man in the group seemed a little happy when he saw Gao Qi. He abandoned his teammates and ran towards them: "Gao Qi!"

The person who came was none other than Shen Zhenghai, holding his forehead with a loud bang, young man! Could you please stop drawing the attention of your lousy teammates here?

The answer is: No!

Of course the remaining four people also noticed what was going on here.

So the remaining people followed.

Qin Hongzhen, who led the team, was the first to speak and met a few more people. "His expression was half-smiling, and now his injuries were healed, so he didn't pay much attention to these people. If there weren't camp rules in the camp, he might have gone up to rob them. Seeing the bamboo bowls and chopsticks that several people had not yet had time to put away, he said: "You are living a very comfortable life, right? "

Gao Qi was not too happy to talk to Qin Hongzhen, so he just nodded casually and dealt with it.

The relationship between the previous few people was not too tense. It was impossible for them to develop further. It was good enough to maintain a superficial calm.

Seeing that no one was paying attention to him, Qin Hongzhen just made a few sarcastic remarks and left with the rest of the team. When Shen Zhenghai left, he had a look of guilt on his face again. He was the one who caused the incident. Originally, Gao Qi and the others didn't have to accept these cynicisms at all. It was him who had harmed them. Thinking of this, he followed the team and left in a low mood.

The days finally calmed down for a few days. During this period, I also heard some news from the outside. For example, leaders from other camps had collected the map of the second treasure and were preparing to set out to find it.

The leader of the camp, Shen Lei, has also been looking for the black token outside. Wan Xiangxiang has not seen him in person since he entered the camp. Luo Ming is handling some chores.

When Wan Liangxiang and the others returned to the camp that afternoon, they heard someone discussing that the leader of the camp was about to return.

Wanli wanted to see the excitement: "Should we go and have a look? I haven't met the leader of the camp yet."

Seeing that the end of the trial is getting closer, everyone is working hard to search for mission items. Wan Xiangxiang and the others planned to go further afield tomorrow to search for mission items, just in time to see what the leader in the camp looked like. So everyone decided to follow the crowd to see the true face of the leader.

Most of the people in the camp were outside and had not returned, and the people who came to greet the leader were not too crowded at this time.

Several people were standing in the crowd, and soon a team came in from the outside. The leader was tall and tall, with a somewhat mature face, and his overall temperament was somewhat honest.

If he hadn't known that the current people on this planet were all fifteen or sixteen years old, Wan Xiangxiang would have thought he was in his mid-twenties.

Someone next to him said: "It's the leader!"

Wan Xiangxiang guessed that this mature-looking man should be the leader.

Wanli envied: "I also want to have such a strong figure! I think I will definitely grow like this in a few years!"

Gao Qi imagined what Wanli would look like with a strong figure, and couldn't help but tremble all over. He said seriously that your figure is quite good now, I like it very much. "