Chapter 98: The Unexpected Incident (1)

The gathering place is in the square, which is bustling with people.

At this time, Li Fang also returned to the mecha training room, and what he saw was an empty training ground. I was so scared that I covered my chest! I quickly went out to look for someone!

Wan Xiangxiang and the others were about to separate when they arrived at the square. Wan Xiangxiang gave Mu Qing a few words and went to his professional meeting point. The meeting time was almost here, and Wan Xiangxiang entered the queue of his class. .

The principal stood on the stage and began to recite the speech he had prepared previously.

After he finished reading, he said: "Teachers, you can take roll call now."

Qin Wenhan felt a little proud.

After the teacher reported the names of those who were absent and late, the principal took over the list and gave his seat to others to speak.

Chen Xiao somehow got out from behind him. Qin Hanwen felt guilty and was startled.

Chen Xiao rolled her eyes at him and took the list from his hand. I read it again and fell into deep thought.

Qin Jiwen said: "What's wrong with you? You haven't spoken for so long."

Chen Xiao handed the list back to him and motioned for him to read it himself.

Qin Jiwen looked at it once, and then again, and frowned: "How could it not be there?" Qin Jiwen looked at it again in disbelief! There is still no name of the member of Wanxiangxiang Team!

Only then did Li Fang hurried over to report the situation!

"Dean! Those people..."

Qin Hanwen stared at him closely, and Li Fang felt a little uneasy, but he still said bravely: "Those people are missing..." Qin Hanwen snorted coldly: "Wait until you tell me, the day lilies have all set seeds!" Push the list into his arms. Chen Xiao glanced at Li Fang indifferently and thought to himself: Sure enough, what kind of leader has what kind of subordinates.

The second day is the first day of school.

Mu Qing learned a lesson last night and ran to Wan Xiangxiang's room before the door closed, taking Yuanyuan with him.

So the two of them went out together that day, but unfortunately the classes were not in the same direction, so they had to say goodbye reluctantly.

At this time, Qin Hanwen was reviewing documents in the principal's office when a woman knocked on the office door aggressively.

The woman has a hot figure, and even the college patrol uniform cannot block her curvy curves.

"Dean! You can't tolerate this!" This woman is Xu Manman, the captain of the college's security office. "Students today are really incredible! They can climb more than ten floors of buildings! If the alarm is triggered, then we Doesn't the whole team need to be dispatched?" Do students nowadays just like to find things for nothing, do they think she is idle?

Qin Hanwen didn't care, wasn't he just climbing a building? What's important! Who hasn’t done something outrageous when they were young? But I couldn't say this, so I followed Xu Manman's intention and said perfunctorily: "Yes! Today's students are really incredible! Punish them severely! Punish them severely!"

Xu Manman played the surveillance screen recording to Qin Hanwen: "Look, look, you are already climbing the wall in the first grade! Will the dormitory building be demolished in two years?"

Qin Hanwen echoed: "Yes, yes..."

I saw a figure appearing in the recording, turning out of a window, clinging to the wall like a gecko, climbing upstairs step by step.