Chapter 172 The beginning of a new era

This area is not small. Shen Jichen flew the aircraft at low altitude, passed through the breeding garden, the exotic animal breeding ground, the training ground and other places, and finally stopped in front of a building. There is a palace inside, and a plaque with the three characters "Presbyterian Church" hangs on the door. Shen Jinchen stopped the aircraft, and stepped into the door with Wan Xiangxiang and Le Zhangyi. The space inside is also very large, even from the outside I didn't meet anyone when I walked inside.

Although Diyao Academy is large enough, it is normal even if you don't meet anyone for a long time, but walking into this hall is really like entering some kind of haunted mansion!

Shen Jinchen led the two of them into the house in the backyard with ease. If Mu Qing were here, he would definitely get lost.

Shen Jinchen rang the doorbell of a room. After the door opened, he led the two of them inside.

There was a big table in the room, and four old men were sitting around it.

Seeing Shen Jichen walking in with the two of them, they all stood up.

Shen Jinchen said: "Several elders, this is my ninth disciple. I brought it here to show you today. They looked familiar. Everyone nodded, and took turns to praise Wan Xiangliang. Sorry, many compliments don’t mean anything like that...

Le Hongyi obediently acted as the air next to Shen Jichen. He just wanted to come with his master.

Although several elders are already level 12 superpowers, Shen Jichen is already a master of armor making, so they still have to give him some respect.

Shen Jichen went directly to the topic and said: "I came here this time to talk to some elders about something important, about my disciple."

Elder Xu said: "I don't know what the matter is, so why bother Grandmaster Shen to come in person?"

Shen Jinchen said: "My disciple developed a new type of mecha a few days ago. I have to report it. Then you just don't let people stretch their hands too long."

Elder Xu thought it was some big deal, but it turned out to be just the research results of a child. He said with a smile: "It's easy to talk about! This little thing is taken care of by the few of us!" Elder Xu thought in his heart, it's not just the work of a teenager. Toy? Who would take a peek? Even if there were, they would only be minions and not worth mentioning!

Shen Jichen put on a good face and said, "Just remember what you said. Just don't make yourself jealous when the time comes." Elder Xu said unconcernedly: "Don't worry, Master Shen. We don't want to peek at anyone's things." I dare to spy on your apprentice. It’s just the level 12 supernatural mecha. I wonder if you can make it for us?”

Shen Jinchen said: "You also know that it is difficult to successfully make this level 12 mecha, but as long as you stop those who are causing trouble for my apprentice, I will charge a hundred materials each to help you make it."

Elder Xu's wrinkled face turned into a smile: "Master Shen is really making a loss-making deal!" Generally, a twelfth-level armor maker may not be able to make a single armor with one hundred materials. When the mecha comes, Shen Jichen only charges a hundred copies, which is basically just the price of the materials.

Shen Jinchen smiled and said: "It's always a bad idea to trouble the elders. Send the materials to my studio. If nothing happens, we will go back."

Shen Jinchen was not willing to listen to others' nonsense, but these were all level 12 superpowers, so he couldn't afford to offend them.

Several elders sent Shen Jichen and Wan Xiangxiang out of the door.

Returning to the studio, Shen Jinchen said: "We can start preparing for the release^" Wan Xiangxiang was really unexpected. Not only did his master become a twelfth-level armor maker to support him! Even the elders of Di Yao have arranged a good relationship for him. What should I do if I feel a little touched?