Chapter 121: Mentality exploded

Wan Xiangxiang decided to open one and take a look. Place the stone at a certain distance and use mental power to cut the stone. The surface of the stone is softer than expected.

As soon as the stone was opened, some jade-white mucus flowed out.

After confirming that there was no danger, Wan Xiangxiang got closer and observed carefully. They were indeed just some **. He stirred up the air above the ** with his hands and took a sniff. There was a faint fishy smell. Wan Xiangxiang frowned a little.

He touched another warm stone, placed it on the ground and cut it open with his mental power.

The next scene made Wan Xiangxiang's scalp numb. He saw densely packed little spiders crawling out of the stone. There were about a hundred little spiders in one stone. These spiders were just like the transparent spiders they had seen before. The little spiders are very similar, but much smaller.

After these spiders came out, they directly attacked Wan Xiangxiang and the two. Wan Xiangxiang frowned, and just as he was about to launch a fire-based supernatural attack, he remembered Mu Qing's Chi Jing Moss, and immediately said: "Mu Qing, use Chi Jing Moss."

Mu Qing threw Chi Jing Tai Xiao Chi out. Xiao Chi suspended in the air and sprayed out a lot of spores, and the spores stuck to the little spider.

Although there were many of these little spiders, they were only first level when they were born. Xiao Chi quickly sucked up all the hundreds of spiders.

If this room is a nursery, then the stone room in front should be a food storage room.

Mu Qing said with a sad face: "I thought it was some kind of treasure!" It's actually a spider's egg! Make me happy in vain! "

Wan Xiangxiang comforted him: "It's not all useless, maybe it can be eaten."

Wan Xiangxiang picked a spider egg and placed it in his right hand. It was cold and it must be a spider egg that had not yet formed. The right hand used the fire power to roast the egg. There is a fragrance coming from the surface of the egg.

Mu Qing swallowed subconsciously. Wan Xiangxiang cut open the outer hard shell and exposed the shiny and transparent part inside. Wan Xiangxiang poked it with his hand and found it was a bit elastic and felt like jelly.

Wan Xiangxiang doesn’t know if this is poisonous. If it is poisonous, he will definitely be done with it if he eats it! Mu Qing had eaten the Rakshasa fruit, and it was impossible to poison him with the usual poison. It was basically invulnerable to all poisons.

Mu Qing took the half spider egg handed over by Wan Xiangxiang, took a bite, and exclaimed: "It's so delicious! Even better than stewed meat!" This spider egg tasted so chewy and refreshing, even though there was no seasoning. Horribly fresh! He said and took another sip.

How could this be better than stewed meat? Wan Xiangxiang felt that the stewed meat was really an ordinary food, but he didn't know how to please Mu Yu.

Mu Yi finished eating the spider eggs in his hand, and Wan Xiangxiang handed him the other half.

After eating the spider eggs, Mu Qing said: "Wan Xiang, let's take these tiny spider eggs back! They are so delicious! I really want to eat them every day."

Wan Xiangxiang couldn't help but feel his scalp tingling as he thought about the scene of spiders hatching together. But this is Mu Yi’s request! I still wanted to be satisfied. I touched an egg and it was cold. Wan Xiangxiang wanted to put it into the space ring, but unexpectedly couldn't.

Wan Xiangxiang was confused: "Why can't it be put in?"

Mu Yu asked: "Is it because the egg is alive? It seems that the space cannot hold living things."