Chapter 2 Organize your thoughts

It took Wan Xiangxiang half a day to absorb the memory, and his body also felt itchy and painful for half a day. By the time the drug addiction passed, his whole body was soaked in cold sweat, and he took out the medicine box from the closet. Of course, the reason why these things were not sold was because they were simply worthless.

He took out the healing spray from the medicine box and sprayed it on the wound on his arm, and soon a film formed on the skin.

Wan Xiangxiang looked around the room and saw two pieces of bread that were about to expire in the corner. He swallowed them in a few times and drank a few more sips of water. Finally, he felt full. I checked the account balance in the original owner's terminal and found that there were only more than 4,000 star coins left. The reason why I could keep more than 4,000 star coins was because a bottle of Xiangxue potion required 50,000 credit coins. People with more than 4,000 star coins simply couldn't afford it. Buying it, Wan Xiang looked like he was about to die again. Borrowing his star coins was like throwing all the star coins into the water. No one would do such a stupid thing, so he could keep these more than four thousand star coins. Come down.

Wan Xiangxiang lay in the bathtub and sorted out information about the original owner.

Lin He's eldest son Lin Zhicheng is three years older than Wan Xiang. To say that Wan Lianxue and Lin He are in a free relationship, Lin He would not believe it even with a hair's breadth. Lin He was sure that before he met Wan Lianxue already married. It can be seen from Wan Xiang's memory that Wan Lianxue is a self-reliant woman, and it is impossible to become a mistress. Wan Xiangxiang's guess is that Lin He deceived Wan Lianxue, but she only found out after Wan Lianxue graduated. He was married to Lin He, and then they broke up. As for the breakup fee, as the saying goes, it's cheap and you can't take advantage of it. Being deceived into being someone else's mistress is such a humiliation, but you can leave in despair and ignore the past grievances. What a fool.

Wan Xiangxiang still has some admiration for Wan Lianxue. She is decisive and not sloppy in doing things. After receiving the breakup fee, she returned to the edge planet to develop her own career without thinking about relying on men to live. From a modern perspective, she is also a strong woman. It’s just that her behavior was too tough. She took care of all Wan Xiang’s daily necessities, food, clothing, housing, and transportation. As a result, Wan Xiang didn’t have a strong sense of opinion and relied too much on her to decide everything. That’s why Wan Xiang died unexpectedly. He was so helpless that he made the mistake of searching for his biological father. Wan Lianxue must not want Wan Xiang and Lin He to have any interaction, otherwise she would not have said a word about Lin He for more than ten years.

After all, he had taken over someone else's body. Apart from being more vain, the original owner had not done anything bad. In the end, he even made himself look like this. Wan Xiangxiang looked at his skeleton-like figure and, to be honest, It still feels a bit miserable. The resentment of the original owner before his death is still engraved in his mind. He blames his father for deceiving him for his property, and also hates Cheng Xueheng for deceiving his feelings and leading him to a path of no return. , when he was helpless and painful, no one was seen.

Wan Xiangxiang decided to follow the original owner's wishes and resolve the matter between his father and Cheng Xueheng, which could be regarded as repaying the favor of this body.

At this moment, his left eye suddenly felt hot, as if something was about to break through the eyeball. Wan Xiangxiang subconsciously covered it with his hands, and the heat radiating from his eyes burned his palms. The heat begins to spread throughout the body, and wherever the heat passes, some unknown substances will be discharged from the surface of the skin.

Only a quarter of an hour later, the scorching heat dissipated, and the water in the bathtub where Wan Xiangxiang was sitting was dyed green-black, which made Wan Xiangxiang feel sick.

I drained the water from the bathtub and filled it with clean water again, and washed my body clean.

The original owner had taken many doses of Xiangxue potion before, and a lot of toxins had accumulated in his body. These green and black things should be those toxins. Wan Xiangxiang guessed that the burning sensation just now was due to the awakening of superpowers. Only people with superpowers can use this toxin. Excreted from the body. Toxins are removed, making the body feel much more relaxed.

Wan Xiangxiang couldn't help but wonder what was different about people with superpowers. Facing the mirror, he carefully observed his left eye. The burning sensation just now started from the left eye. Wan Xiangxiang guessed that the superpower was related to the left eye.

At this time, Wan Xiangxiang's left pupil changed from black to dark red, and the white part of the eye was covered with red bloodshot eyes. If you look closely, you can see that the lines of these bloodshot eyes have a certain pattern, with the pupil as the center and spreading to all sides. The connection has a strange and alluring beauty.

It's just that it would be too eye-catching if the eyes were like this all the time. Wan Xiangxiang thought like this, and felt a cool feeling slip through his eyes. The lines receded into his pupils, and the dark red pupils slowly turned black again. If he didn't look carefully, they would be the same as usual.

Immediately afterwards, there was a force guiding the flow of thoughts. Wan Xiangxiang closed his eyes and felt that the energy in his body flowed for several cycles according to a fixed route. As the energy flowed, unknown forces around him were pulled into the body, and the cycle It then flows into the pineal gland in the middle of the skull.

After repeating it several times, Wan Xiangxiang's body gradually became full of strength. He suddenly opened his eyes, and a strange red light flashed in his left eye. The world around him seemed to have changed in his left eye, and any small structure was invisible. The image was enlarged countless times and appeared in his mind, deeply imprinted in his mind. In just ten seconds, the energy in his body was exhausted, and Wan Xiangxiang collapsed to the ground again.

Wan Xiangxiang complained in his heart, this ability is too deceiving, what can he do in just ten seconds! From the original body's memory, I learned some general rules of this world. For example, the original body knew that physical and mental strength are divided into: SSS, SS, S, A, B, C, D, E, F levels, and the lowest level for driving a mecha. The requirement is to reach double C in physical and mental strength.

The original body's physical level was C, but his mental strength was only E, which was far from the minimum requirements for driving a mecha. This was one of the reasons why Lin He drove him away without hesitation. With qualifications like Wan Xiang, in the future, There can't be any trouble. Wan Xiang's understanding of mechas is actually very weak. Wan Lianxue originally had no intention of letting him become a mecha warrior. As long as he can learn plant cultivation or business management in the future, the best option is of course business management. , after all, many plants now have certain dangers, and commercial management is the safest.

Wan Xiangxiang actually wanted to know some information about the Earth. He only learned from his original memory that the Earth was the origin of mankind in this star field. It has now become an interstellar special protection site and is an interstellar cultural heritage. No one is allowed to Destroy the ecological environment of the earth, and the earth will become a primitive star compared to the stars. There is no more information. After all, the original student's academic performance is not outstanding, and he barely passed the history test. Wan Xiangxiang decided that it would be better to search on Xingwang himself. Since there was no virtual warehouse, Wan Xiangxiang only searched on the terminal. It turned out that this house was equipped with a virtual warehouse, but unfortunately it was sold by the original owner. Fortunately, although the terminal cannot access the holographic Internet, all kinds of information are quite complete.

Wan Xiangxiang first entered "Earth" to search, and the information obtained was similar to the original owner's memory. Then he entered "Origin of Interstellar Development", which now contained more content. Wan Xiangxiang clicked on an officially certified link to view it. .

Author's gossip:

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com