Chapter 79 Planning the Route

Wanxiangxiang's mental power has a relatively wide detection range. It is not a problem to detect movement within a radius of five miles. Although it cannot always detect such a long distance, as long as it can see a team, it is enough.

A few people quickly completed a few businesses. These people who were robbed by them were really incredible! Everyone had hidden a lot of things, and after they searched them, they quickly collected more than a hundred yellow tokens.

At this time, the battle between students is no longer simply about using superpowers.

After completing a few simple robberies, Wan Xiangxiang's team also encountered a team of comparable strength.

Wan Xiangxiang's fire power was used very skillfully. The opponent saw that Wan Xiangxiang couldn't defeat Wan Xiangxiang's superpower, so he could only summon a mecha. Wan Xiangxiang was positioned as an armorer, and naturally he didn't have mechas. In addition to fire powers, his weapons are mental power and Yanyang Golden Thread.

The Yanyang Stone is a level five material. If the Yanyang Gold Crystal is divided into different categories, it can also be regarded as a level six material. The gold wire inside is naturally also a level six material.

Not caring about hiding his clumsiness, Wan Xiangxiang had no choice but to take out the golden wire for defense and attack.

Due to the limitations of the energy plate, Wan Xiangxiang's opponents did not dare to shoot casually, so they had to deal with Wan Xiangxiang to find the right moment to shoot.

Wan Xiangxiang didn't want to be seriously injured. There was no pharmacist in their team. Although there were a lot of healing potions in the loot they grabbed before, Wan Xiangxiang hadn't used the potions of this era yet. It wasn't very clear. It's not as magical as the introduction says, and the injuries sustained can be healed with just one tube.

And you can’t just drink the potion, right? If a bone is misaligned or something, there has to be a medical staff to straighten it, right?

This is the disadvantage of not having a mecha, and the damage is directly fed back to himself.

During this period of time, Wan Xiangxiang observed the battles between Gao Qi, Mu Qing and others, and also learned a lot of evasive skills. This was the perfect time to try his skills.

There are more combatants in this team, four in total. Mu Qing faced two level four opponents, and he didn't have the energy to estimate Wan Xiangxiang's side at the moment. One of Mu Qing's opponents was a combatant with a mecha, and the other was an auxiliary. He wanted to get rid of the auxiliary first, and then concentrate on fighting this level 4 opponent. This fourth-level superpower is different from the superpowers Mu Qing encountered before. It is guessed that this is a superpower with a high talent value. Such speculation made Mu Qing become serious.

Wan Xiangxiang is still afraid of death, so he should protect himself first.

Wan Xiangxiang used his mental power to release the Golden Sun Threads, weaving a defensive field around him. The golden threads loomed in the air, as if they were too fragile to be attacked.

Wan Xiangxiang avoided the mecha's attack while controlling the gold wires and flames to fight back.

After several battles, Wan Xiangxiang also suffered some injuries. After all, it is not easy to use the body to resist the mecha, not to mention that Wan Xiangxiang cannot directly expose all his trump cards.

Another pitfall is that the 'charm' function of the mental attack cannot penetrate the mecha, which makes Wan Xiangxiang want to complain about the worthlessness of this skill.

After a hard fight, Wan Xiangxiang used gold wire to disassemble the joints of the opponent's mecha's limbs. Fortunately, he was familiar with the structure of the mecha's components, so disassembly was much easier. Although he was not unable to cut off the mecha directly. But thinking that this would attract too much attention, I gave up the idea of ​​cutting it off and replaced it with disassembly.

The fact that the hospital can provide each person with a protective shield shows that although the hospital encourages competition, it does not encourage killing, so usually points and tokens are handed over and the person can be let go.

The battle between Mu Qing and the others was also over. They plundered everything and let them go.

No one who can continue to compete will continue to be ignorant. Although it is not ruled out that these people will unite with others to deal with them later, there is no way.

Wan Xiangxiang drank a tube of healing potion, which was a third-level healing potion. After drinking it, the wounds on his body healed miraculously. The process of growing new meat is a bit itchy, and I need to eat to replenish energy.

Apart from these two points, no other side effects have been found yet. The number of energy panels distributed in this trial has greatly restricted the use of the mecha. A level three energy panel can keep the mecha engaged in combat for up to two hours. mode, it's a different matter in non-combat mode. Generally, a level 3 energy panel can last for about 48 hours if you are just on the road. Fortunately, there are also many energy masters entering the trial. Although the number of blank energy panels you carry is limited, if you find the spiritual space stone to make blank energy panels on the planet, you can make as many blank energy panels as you want.

It's a pity that Wan Xiangxiang and the others have never encountered a spiritual stone until now. But there are still a lot of energy panels from the robbery! The serial numbers of yellow tokens are very easy to repeat, so not every ten pieces can be combined into a map. It took Wan Xiangxiang's team nearly a month to collect another thirteen maps.

At this time, there were only twenty days left before the end of the trial. Wan Xiangxiang's team no longer continued to "rob the rich and give to the poor" and decided to look for the black token first.

Wan Xiangxiang took out all the maps and spread them out. Including the original three maps, the total is sixteen.

First, he used the terminal to record an entire map, marked the hiding places of the sixteen black tokens with red marks, marked their locations with yellow marks, and then planned the route forward.

Author's gossip:

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com