Chapter 76 Search

The ringing mental power spread, covering the area where the two of them were. When the opponent launches a water attribute attack, he secretly uses his supernatural power to control the temperature of the water ball. When the fire ball emitted by Wanxiang collides with the water ball, the water molecules in the water ball are instantly evaporated, causing the illusion that the water ball was defeated by the fire ball.

Wan Xiangxiang didn't dare to use too extreme attack methods, so he had to compete with the opponent for the amount of superpowers he could store.

Wan Xiangxiang has strong mental power and precise control. An attack often consumes only half of the energy of an ordinary person. Of course, it is not comparable to an ordinary superpower. Wan Xiangxiang paid attention to his surroundings and saw that except for the support staff who were having a hard time dealing with it, Mu Qinggaoqi and the others were able to deal with their opponents with ease, so he fished with confidence.

Opposite Mu Qing is also a level four superpower.

This man was a fire element user. Seeing that Mu Qing was a third-level wood element user, he felt a little contemptuous. You must know that most of the wood-type superpowers are cultivators and pharmacists, and they have basically no attack power.

When Mu Qing spawned attack plants, he was even more disdainful. The fire element has a strong restraint energy on the wood element, and the characteristic of wood producing fire makes his attack a little stronger.

Mu Qing induced plants to trap him, but many of them were destroyed by fire. Mu Qing was not angry and rushed forward, avoiding the opponent's attack, and punched the man in the face.

Mu Qing was so fast that the fire superpower was punched before he could even see his trajectory clearly.

Mu Qing is still in his infancy, and except for Thousand-Eating Vine Maomao, his wood attack methods don't seem to be very strong. But it doesn't matter, he can feel the Qi in his body and can fight even without the wood attribute.

Mu Qing walked around the fire-type superpower, and would punch him hard from time to time. Even if the superpower builds a wall of fire, Mu Qing is not afraid. He wraps his fists with the unknown energy, which can isolate most of the temperature of the fire and basically prevent him from being burned!

Mu Qing secretly thought: It would be great if he could use this trick when he fought with Cheng Xueheng last time, so that he would not be cut by the wind blade.

The fire-type superpower was quickly knocked unconscious by Mu Qing.

After knocking the person down, Mu Qing began to search for space rings, collecting all the opponent's point items and energy panels. The team that can reach the high-risk area is really not that simple! There are actually more mission items than they have! It seems that this group of people has done a lot of robbery!

Mu Qing didn't like what was left, so he threw the ring back into the opponent's hand. Don't do it too cruelly, otherwise if the other party sends a distress signal and opens the protective shield, they will get nothing! By leaving some room, the other side will still have a chance to make a comeback, so at least it won't be a fight to the death with them.

No one who can continue to compete is willing to quit like this.

After Mu Qing searched this man's things, he saw that several people in Shen Zhenghai's team were having a hard time coping, so he went to help. The combat effectiveness of the several auxiliary personnel was much worse than that of the mecha master.

Mu Qing also searched for the space ring after knocking the person unconscious. There are quite a lot of things in these people's space. Because there are pharmacists and energy engineers, Mu Qing found a lot of energy boards, and some were unmade blank energy boards that can be reserved for Wan Xiangxiang to make energy. Board, the energy board he made is much better than the energy boards made by these people. A bunch of drunkards and ricebags are a waste of resources.

At this time, the battle of others also came to an end. After everyone plundered everything, the two defeated groups fled in confusion. Since the school has put up a protective shield, it doesn't want anyone to die.

Mu Qing got the spoils of four people by himself, and he was feeling very happy when an inappropriate voice came over.

The injured boy's name was Qin Hongzhen, and he said with a half-smile: "There were only four of us, but we took away 80% of the loot. Don't you think it's unfair?" This boy was a level five superpower, and he had just fought against him. He is also a fifth-level superpower user. If he were a fourth-level superpower user, he would not be in such a mess.

Whether it is an alien beast or a human being, once it reaches the fifth level, it is a big leap, and its power is not the same as that of the fourth level. Since there was a level five superpower in the team, they had the confidence to bring three auxiliary personnel.

Author's gossip:

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com