Chapter 83 Camp

However, their wish to rob was ultimately in vain.

Several people also wanted to pretend to be weak chickens to fish and meet a team like before, but they did not get the desired results.

When the other team saw other teams, they didn't warn them or shout to kill them. They just asked, "Which camp are you from?"

camp? Several people looked at each other, not quite understanding the current situation. Wan Xiangxiang was a little annoyed. He should have inquired more about the situation before taking the lead.

Seeing that they didn't answer, the other party asked, "You haven't joined the camp yet, have you?"

Wan Liangxiang said: "A few of us were trapped in a cave before, and we don't know much about the current situation. Can some classmates tell us?"

There was no hostility among the visitors. One of them, who seemed to be the leader, said: "If you haven't joined the camp, you can come to our camp. Our team leader is pretty good."

I learned some information from this person's conversation. The people in the high-risk area have been divided into several camps, each led by several fifth-level superpowers.

The five team leaders have reached an agreement. As long as the students under their respective protection are not allowed to rob each other, the security in the high-risk area is still relatively high. Of course, we still need to be alert to abnormal situations. The dangers posed by alien plants. But it’s not that there are no loopholes to exploit. You can’t rob but you can challenge. As long as both parties agree, just find a notary and put their own bets. It’s up to you whether you want to fight for superpowers or mechas.

Each team only needs to hand over a certain number of point items to receive blessings. Each person has 80 points. If they have yellow or black tokens, they can also be used to redeem them. One black token per person.

The points earned by the black token are not high. If the team cannot obtain the treasure, the black token's effect can be said to be very small. It might as well be used to pay the "protection fee." Tokens can also be used to exchange for mission items corresponding to points. Many people will still choose to exchange. Bi Jing tokens only get points. After getting mission items, not only do you get points, but the materials are also your own. Moreover, the ratio of tokens exchanged for point items is that one token can be exchanged for a mission item worth 80 points, which is quite cost-effective.

In fact, they had some guesses when they took the treasures. Assuming that all treasures can only be obtained by those who understand the mysterious energy, what should other teams that have collected a set of black tokens do? Even if you get the token, you can't get the treasure. Isn't the map a joke?

What other teams can think of, how could those superpowers who have understood the mysterious energy not think of it? At this time, there is a situation of wooing. No matter how powerful the five superpowers who have understood the mysterious energy are, there are only five people in the team. If they want to Collecting more maps is also futile. At this time, it is up to your subordinates to contribute black tokens.

This trial undoubtedly establishes the status of those with supernatural powers who have understood the mysterious energy. The freshmen are allowed to choose their sides before the school starts. Those five superpowers will undoubtedly become the leaders among the freshmen.