Chapter 58 Exam Day

In a blink of an eye, the exam date for Emperor Yao Academy came.

Wan Xiangxiang tidied up Mu Qing's appearance, and the two set off for Diyao Academy.

Emperor Yao Academy does not allow outsiders to come and go at will, so it is only open to the public on exam days every year.

Di Yao Academy is very large, occupying almost one-fortieth of the entire planet's area, but the area actually used for classes only accounts for about one percent of Di Yao's area. The remaining area has other uses, such as botanical gardens, Alien beast farm, simulated ecosystem, training ground, etc...

The two stopped at the school gate for a while.

Mu Qing pulled up the map and was a little dazzled: "Why don't we still navigate?"

Wan Xiangxiang nodded, feeling that it was indeed necessary.

Seeing someone else flying an aircraft on campus, Wan Xiangxiang made a mistake. If there was an aircraft at this time, it could turn on the autopilot mode. Why would there be any need for them to stare like fools at the school gate?

Mu Qing didn't know what he thought of, so he contacted Wanli using the terminal.

As soon as the video call was connected, just as Mu Qing thought, Wanli was indeed on the aircraft.

Mu Qing's eyes suddenly lit up! He was so excited that he danced: "Wanli, where are you? Come and find us, we are at the East Gate!"

Wan Li was a little flattered: "We haven't arrived at the school yet. Please wait a moment. I'll ask Uncle Yang to go to the east gate."

"Great!" Mu Qing happily took Wan Xiangxiang's arm and said, "We can take the downwind aircraft!"

Wanli's eyes widened: "You just want to ride on my downwind aircraft! You are no longer good brothers! We will venture into the universe together in the future! How can you value sex over friends!" And in front of him Say, it's really too much!

Mu Qing felt a little guilty and said dryly: "No... I don't value sex over friends. Isn't that convenient! You have to sign up anyway."

Wanli didn't really care about this, so he didn't care about it. The aircraft was very fast and arrived at the east gate in two minutes.

Mu Qing boarded the aircraft and went to the registration location together.

After getting off the aircraft, the scene in front of me can be described as a sea of ​​people.

There are many schools in Emperor Star that recruit ordinary people, but Emperor Yao Academy only recruits people with special abilities.

Therefore, the crowds at this time are all superpowers. Doesn't it mean that superpowers are one thousandth of ordinary people? How big is the base of this human race!

A total of thirty registration windows have been opened, and even so, there is an endless queue at each window.

Several people found a team and lined up.

Mu Qing looked at the crowd of heads in front of him and said, "Are we too late?"

Wan Xiangxiang frowned: "It seems a little late." God knows they went out at seven in the morning. I originally thought it was early, but who would have thought that there would already be such a long queue.

Wan Li was also a little dumbfounded: "Why are there so many people? Really, why didn't my elder brother remind me?"

Uncle Yang explained: "It's useless even if the young master reminds me. Those at the front basically come and line up in the middle of the night."