Chapter 40 Golden Thread

The structure of the Yanyang Stone is natural, and if it is damaged even a little bit, its value will be greatly damaged.

Wan Xiangxiang carefully explored with his mental power, and finally he found the starting point.

Direct mental power invaded, as if something was absorbed by Wan Xiangxiang along with the mental power.

As if the energy in his body had been purified, Wan Xiangxiang hummed comfortably.

After the essence inside was absorbed, Wan Xiangxiang's whole body momentum also changed! Successfully entered the fourth level of superpower!

After consolidating his cultivation, he picked up the Flame Stone.

Most people know that Yanyang Stone is a level five fire attribute material.

Wan Xiangxiang knew from the memory inheritance of the Heart of Origin that if the Yanyang Stone is buried in a place with rich energy for a long time, it may mutate into Yanyang Gold Essence. This thing is a great tonic for those with fire powers. The energy directly upgraded Wan Xiangxiang from level three to level four.

Now the energy in the Yanyang Golden Crystal has been absorbed by him, leaving only a shell and a ball of silk threads.

Wan Xiangxiang used his mental power to drill a small hole on the surface of the shell. After his mental power was solidified, he stretched in, hooked an end of the silk thread, and pulled it out. Wan Xiangxiang pulled out about fifty centimeters of gold. Silk, this silk thread seems to be there but not there, as delicate as spider silk.

Wan Xiangxiang thought it was fragile, but when he touched it with his hand, his finger was cut directly.

He covered his fingers and saw that the thread was very sharp. Wan Lingxiang sighed, it was really a typical weapon that could kill people without blood!

He felt a little itchy and couldn't bear it, so he wrapped his mental power around it and continued to pull it out.

Even though it was only a small ball like a baby's fist, it was pulled out a hundred meters in less than a minute. The ball did not become smaller in the visual sense.

We came to the conclusion that the length of this one hundred meters compared to this ball of gold wire is just like a few hair strands compared to a head of hair.

Wan Xiangxiang looked at the one hundred meters of gold wire hanging in the room, and felt a little dangerous when he thought of his fingers that could break at the touch of a touch!

It would be nice if he could put it away, thinking this way, part of the thread actually overlapped with his mental power.

Wan Xiangxiang was a little surprised!

Can this silk thread be used like this? Isn't it too awesome? Wan Xiangxiang thought about releasing the thread from his mental power again, and he succeeded!

I quickly put away the silk thread again. While Wan Xiangxiang incorporated the silk thread into his mental power, he kept using his mental power to extract the thread from the empty shell of Yanyang Golden Crystal. After more than two hours of work, a total length of nearly 40,000 meters of gold wire was drawn out.

Wan Xiangxiang clicked his tongue twice and sighed. Sure enough, the essence is concentrated! Such a small ball can actually pull out such a long line.

After releasing his mental power, the threads split into hundreds in the air.

After combining with mental power, the silk thread became much more flexible and could attack and divide at his will. It was almost like his hands and feet obeying his orders. Wan Xiangxiang was very satisfied with this weapon.

He retracted all the threads into his spiritual power and took Mu Qing to dinner.

When the time came the next day, Wan Xiangxiang and Mu Qing took Yuanyuan to the spacecraft docking port.

This time, without waiting for the stewardess to speak, Wan Xiangxiang took out three spaceship tickets: "The robot also has tickets, can it go in?"

The flight attendant was a little speechless. He didn't quite understand what a rich man was thinking, but he actually bought a spaceship ticket for a robot! But she couldn't say anything, so she could only say: "You can go in."

The two entered the cabin at once and found their room.

This kind of spaceship with rooms is a high-quality spaceship. A spacecraft like this will not shake when it first takes off, and there is basically no need to wear a seat belt unless the spacecraft is attacked.

The two of them went to the restaurant on the spaceship to eat. Most of the people who went to the Emperor Star at the moment were middle-aged people, usually people with special abilities who traveled around because of business dealings.

Students like Wan Xiangxiang and Mu Qing are really rare. Most students will leave one month before the exam because the housing prices in Emperor Star are really expensive! People from medium-level stars can barely go there early to familiarize themselves with the environment. For planets like low-level stars, there are almost no more than 100 people going to the emperor star a year. Even if someone has awakened supernatural powers, they will find an ordinary high-level star.

Emperor Star can be said to be the best star among the best stars!

The two of them were eating when the middle-aged man at the next table started chatting with someone via text message.

The man wears a suit and leather shoes, has a fat head, big ears, and a big belly. He looks like a big boss.

As he spoke, his tone drifted towards Wan Xiangxiang. Wan Xiangxiang frowned in displeasure and asked Mu Qing to eat faster.

I have no appetite at all. Mu Qing speeded up his eating. This smell could not hinder his enthusiasm for eating.

The man opposite was talking on the phone and suddenly took a deep breath! Sneezed hard! Soon enough, Mu Qing grabbed the newspaper on the table and threw it away! He narrowly blocked the spit from the other side!

Looking at the newspaper again, the marshal on the front page was sprayed all over his face!

Mu Qing exhaled and almost ruined his meal!

Mu Qing, who was still frightened, huffed and finished the food!

The two girls at a nearby table thought Wan Xiangxiang was quite handsome and wanted to secretly record a video! I never expected that this scene would be captured!

The short-haired girl sighed: "That chubby one is so awesome! Oh my god! He blocked the saliva in no time! If it doesn't work anymore, I must post it on Xingbo."

The short-haired girl edited the message and sent it out: I took the spaceship back to the Emperor Star today and found out that my little brother is so handsome. I couldn't help but want to take a secret photo, but accidentally took a shocking scene! 【video】

Author's gossip:

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com