Chapter 56 It's over

Cheng Xueheng's superpower is wind. As soon as the game started, he used dozens of wind blades to attack Mu Qing, and then started running.

Mu Qing didn't move his steps, and a surge of momentum suddenly rose throughout his body! The air seemed to tremble. As time passed, the first wind blade attack was already close in front of him. Mu Qing spread his legs and got into a horse stance.

Charge up your right hand and punch!

The fist flew out with great force and collided with the wind blade in the air, canceling each other out.

Mu Qing then punched a second time, a third time, and a strong punch to resist Cheng Xueheng's first wave of attacks.

Wan Li's eyes lit up when he saw it in the audience. He didn't know what kind of trick this was. He had never seen Mu Qing use it before.

Cheng Xueheng's first wave of attacks was blocked and he was about to launch a second attack.

Mu Qing's footsteps moved, and he disappeared after just a flash.

Cheng Xueheng was stunned for half a second, his eyes unable to catch Mu Qing's trace.

The next second, a dark shadow flashed before his eyes. Mu Qing punched with his right hand, and Cheng Xueheng felt a sharp pain in his left cheek. He flew backward two meters and fell to the ground.

The corner of Cheng Xueheng's mouth was cut and a trace of blood flowed out.

After hitting the target with one blow, Mu Qing did not make the next attack.

Cheng Xueheng couldn't believe it. It was clear that Mu Qing couldn't use his powers, so why could he still hit him? He didn't believe he was so useless.

Cheng Xueheng got up again. As soon as he stood firm, Mu Qing's second attack hit his right cheek.

Mu Qing looked at Cheng Xueheng's cheeks that were turning purple on both sides and nodded with satisfaction: "Yes, it's symmetrical."

Cheng Xueheng was angry. He could see that Mu Qing could knock him out of the ring from the beginning, but he didn't do it. He was just kidding himself. If you dare to tease yourself like this, you will have to pay the price.

Cheng Xueheng built a wind wall around him and then stood up. Mu Qing's figure flashed past again. The wind wall slightly blocked his attack, causing the direction of the punch to shift.

Cheng Xueheng seized this opportunity and narrowly escaped the attack, then grabbed Mu Qing's right hand. Cheng Xueheng showed a hint of joy when Mu Qing punched his right eye with his left hand again, knocking him to the ground.

Cheng Xueheng was unwilling to give in. Thinking of his pig-head-like face, he felt itchy with hatred! He relied on his appearance to win star coins from many people.

Cheng Xueheng secretly gathered strength and launched an attack as soon as Mu Qing got close.

Since he was playing a trick on himself, Mu Qing's next attack would most likely attack his left eye.

He secretly adjusted his position, exposing the weakness of his left eye, just waiting for Mu Qing to take the bait.

Mu Qing also has a lot of combat experience, so you can't miss his little moves. However, he ignored it and continued to go his own way, following Cheng Xueheng's trap and punching him.

Cheng Xueheng launched his strongest attack, and a powerful wind blade blocked Mu Qing's direction.

Mu Qing refused to dodge, the wind blade collided with his fist, and the wind blade was knocked away by the force of the fist!

Mu Qing's fist was not unharmed. After the wind blade dispersed, a scar was left on his hand. Mu Qing did not stop because of the injury, but continued forward and hit Cheng Xueheng hard on the left eye.

Mu Qing said: "Even if you have superpowers, you are still rubbish."

Cheng Xueheng was really frightened by Mu Qing's fighting style this time. This man could obviously avoid it but chose to humiliate him by exchanging injuries for injuries.

Cheng Xueheng knew before that Mu Qing was not someone to be trifled with, but now he really regretted agreeing to this competition and was unwilling to let him give up the star coins he had worked so hard to obtain.

While he was still thinking this, Mu Qing punched him in the face again. Mu Qing kept speeding up his hands and hit him specifically on the face, and then punched him directly and knocked out one of his teeth.

Mu Qing paused for a second, charging up his right fist and preparing for the next attack.

Cheng Xueheng felt his rising momentum and winced unconsciously. No matter how many star coins he had, he still had to spend it with his life! Before Mu Qing could punch, he shouted loudly: "I surrender!"

Mu Qing was a little disappointed. He originally wanted to knock out a few more teeth with this punch, so he blamed: "Why did you admit defeat? You are so spineless!"

Cheng Xueheng's face turned a little red, although it was not clearly visible on his bruised face. He was so angry that all the star coins he had worked so hard to obtain were in vain. How could he not be angry? Now that his face has been beaten like this, there will be no better outcome if he doesn't admit defeat.

Mu Qing stepped down and took away all the star coins he won. Millions of star coins are really nothing to him now. He can just make money by killing a few strange beasts and selling them. But being able to win over Cheng Xueheng and make him lose all his money can be regarded as giving Wan Xiang some bad breath.

As soon as Cheng Xueheng stepped down from the stage, a weak and boneless young man stepped forward to support him. Seeing his swollen pig-headed face, his face was filled with distress, and he swung the knife at Mu Qing from behind.

Mu Qing rolled his eyes and didn't bother to care about these defeated generals!

Wan Li stepped forward and said, "Brother, did you really knock out his teeth?"

Mu Qing was a little proud: "It goes without saying that I am very powerful!"

Wan Li said: "You are so cruel, you only pick people to beat up. Tell the truth. In fact, he didn't lie to Wan Xiang, but robbed your wife, right?"

Mu Qing: "What nonsense are you talking about? I only have Wan Xiang. Where did I get a wife from?"

The two walked out of the training ground chatting.

Mu Qing said: "Today's training is not finished yet, hurry up."

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com