Chapter 119 A great harvest

Wan Xiangxiang's thoughts moved when he saw those threads. Although his Flame Sun Golden Thread can still be used and is very suitable for his current level, it will be much more difficult to continue killing star beasts beyond levels, just like the star beast before! He can't stop cutting at all!

Just now he used his mental power to capture the thing that cut off the star beast's neck. It should be a plant.

Wan Xiangxiang narrowed his eyes, he was bound to get this thread.

The giant tree that lost its fruit shook angrily several times! Advancement cannot be stopped! The giant tree had to work harder to absorb the energy of the surrounding star beasts.

Wan Xiangxiang came up with a plan! He said to Mu Wei: "Mu Qing, bring out ten second- and third-level star beasts."

Mu Qing didn't know what Wan Xiangxiang was going to do! But I did it anyway.

Wan Liangxiang said: "Mu Qing, try to see if you can control your own toxins and inject some into these star beasts. Mu Qing said: "Why! Doesn’t this mean you can’t sell crystal coins? "

Wan Xiangxiang coaxed: "They are just a few low-level star beasts, not worth much crystal coins. Be good, do as I say. When we succeed, I will stew more delicious star beasts for you. These ten The star beast has little energy! If it is placed in space, it will block the space, so why not make the best use of it!"

Mu Yu was a little reluctant, but still obediently tried to inject the poison into the star beast's body.

Soon the star beast took on a strange black color.

"This..." Wan Xiangxiang was a little embarrassed, okay! This star beast is very poisonous at first glance! However, this giant tree seems to be intelligent, but I don't know if it can distinguish such a cheap method. After doing this, Mu Qing controlled the substitute tree to mix the ten poisonous star beasts into the pile of star beasts.

Wan Xiangxiang could only pray that this giant tree wouldn't be too smart. Facts have proved that although the tree has some consciousness, it is not smart enough to distinguish the differences between star beasts, and it absorbed several poisonous star beasts in just a few strokes.

Muyu's Rakshasa fruit's toxin is still very overbearing. Within three minutes, the leaves of the giant tree began to turn yellow. Wan Xiangxiang took advantage of the weakness of the giant tree and extended his mental power to include the surrounding situation within the scope of his mental power. Taking the opportunity to control the temperature of the giant tree and increase the temperature, the giant tree danced uncomfortably, and some small branches had begun to burn.

Mu Yin threw Maomao out and blocked the star beasts who wanted to get close to Wanxiangxiang. Maomao used his power and killed all the star beasts around him. The attack power was really terrifying.

Without the temptation of the fruit, some high-level beasts have noticed that they are dangerously approaching, and subconsciously have the intention to retreat. He ran most of the way while being chased by Mu Yu and Maomao Yuanyuan.

Wan Xiangxiang knew that there were other dangers beside the giant tree. Although he wanted to get on the mecha, he also understood that the target of the mecha was too big. Being surrounded by those threads will only make you die faster!

Just based on its ability to break through the defense of the eighth-level star beast, Wan Xiangxiang knew that the fifth-level mecha would definitely be unable to do anything to it. It was not as flexible as the current situation. At least it could detect danger in advance and avoid it with mental perception. .

Wan Xiangxiang already knew what these two strange plants were. The silk thread dancing in the air is a plant called Qilingsi. Yin Gen is its companion plant, and the giant tree that will be promoted is Yin Gen. The two plants coexist. After killing Yin Gen, the attack power of Qilingsi will be greatly reduced!