Chapter 141 A sudden turn of events

Wan Xiangxiang never thought he would experience such a moment.

For a time, every detail of his past interactions with Mu Qing played out again in his mind.

Wan Liangxiang touched Mu Qing's eyes. Although Mu Qing smiled silly, there was always a hint of slyness in his eyes.

The first time Wan Xiangxiang met him, he was deceived by his stupidity.

In fact, Wan Xiangxiang was much stupider than Mu Qing at that time, and he handed over all his wealth after being bluffed.

If possible, he would actually be happy to continue being deceived for the rest of his life.

Wan Xiangxiang had already planned to spend the rest of his life with Mu Qing. He had even planned his goals and direction, but suddenly there was no one left to work hard for.

Looking at the remaining half of Mu Yu's head, Wan Xiangxiang finally failed to close the floodgates of tears, and a few tears fell to the ground.

Without a daughter-in-law who may be poor at any time, it seems that there is no need to earn so much money.

What's the use of achieving success in the future? What’s the point if you don’t have anyone to share it with?

The more Wan Xiangxiang thought about these things, the more tears he shed. He was about to howl a few times to vent his depressed mood, when suddenly a familiar voice called out: "Wan Xiangxiang."

Wan Xiangxiang quickly picked up Mu Yi's head and touched it, saying, "Mu Qing! Is it you?" There was no reaction on Mu Qing's head.

Just when Wan Xiangxiang thought it was due to excessive grief and hearing hallucinations, Mu Yu's voice rang again: "Of course it's me!"

This time Wan Xiangxiang was staring at Mu Qing's head. Sure enough, it wasn't Mu Qing's head that was talking. Could it be that Mu Qing couldn't bear to leave him and left a ghost to look for him? Think about it, this possibility is also very high. But isn’t this the soul that came back during the first seven years?

Wan Xiangxiang's thoughts suddenly started to fly. He hadn't gotten rid of his virginity status yet! Is this going to be a love affair between man and ghost? Suddenly I felt even sadder.

Wan Xiangxiang touched the blood on Mu Qing's face and asked, "Mu Yin, are you okay?" I don't know if the sun will melt it out in broad daylight, but the current one is a synthetic sun , maybe it doesn’t have the function of exorcising ghosts.

"Of course I'm not fine."

Wan Liangxiang asked with concern: "What's wrong with you? Can I change your real name to make you feel better?"

"Can you move your butt a little bit? You're almost sitting on my head."

Wan Xiangxiang was stunned, on his head?

Only then did Wan Xiangxiang realize that something was wrong. He quickly stood up and looked back, only to see Mu Qing's head on the ground behind where he was squatting just now.

It was indeed Mu Qing's head. Compared with the one in his hand, the head on the ground was much more complete. Wan Xiangxiang didn't know which head belonged to Mu Qing. He was stunned on the spot for a moment and even shed tears. Forgot to drop it.

Mu Yi complained: "Mumu said he had no strength, so he just threw me here! It's too much!" He spit out two mouthfuls of sand, "Mumu threw me here, causing my mouth to be full of sand." .”

Wan Xiangxiang came back to his senses and asked sadly, why do you only have one head left? "

Mu Yu took two more mouthfuls of sand and said, "What nonsense are you talking about? Dig me out quickly."