Chapter 171 The master is so awesome

As the lines spread, bursts of power also poured into Wan Xiangxiang's limbs and bones. The meridians were a little swollen and painful, so Wan Xiangxiang had no choice but to continue practicing and absorb the energy.

The lines eventually spread all over the body.

Wan Xiangxiang didn't know what kind of demon the Origin Heart was doing, why so many Nengzhi suddenly came out. Is this situation going to help him directly enter the seventh level?

Wan Xiangxiang was a little panicked, he was not ready to advance yet!

However, what was supposed to come was still coming. After practicing for more than ten days, Wan Xiangxiang had signs of breaking through to level seven. He quickly took out a few bottles of potions as backup. These were all 100% given to him by Mu Qing before. The purity of the medicine will not cause any side effects when consumed.

He was ready to break through the seventh level in one fell swoop. If the power of the Heart of Origin was not enough, he could continue to drink potions. However, Wan Xiangxiang's worry was a little unnecessary, because after he advanced to the seventh level, his energy still did not stop. Next, Wan Xiangxiang's power level was directly pushed to the late seventh level before it slowly subsided.

Wan Xiangxiang stopped practicing and exhaled.

Before, I was worried that my cultivation level was too low, but I didn't expect that my cultivation level would suddenly rise. Wan Xiangxiang's mental power would also increase. I should be able to try to make an eighth-level supernatural mecha.

Wan Xiangxiang hurriedly asked Gao Qi for help to see if there were any eighth-level materials that he could use to practice his skills.

Gao Qi agreed to the request, and the two made an appointment to meet in three days.

He has been idle for the past three days, so he might as well use the remaining seventh-level materials to make mechas. After his superpowers were upgraded, his mental strength became much stronger, so he planned to try making two mechas at the same time! As long as there is no problem with his mental splitting, it is also possible to make a supernatural mecha.

He started making it immediately, but he didn't expect it to be successful, so he started making three, four, and five planes at the same time. A lot of materials were used up by him in three days.

A total of eighty-three upgradeable special-powered mechas have been produced. Wan Xiangxiang is very satisfied with the results, but it is a pity that these mechas cannot be seen in front of people yet.

Today is the day agreed with Gao Qi. After handing over to Gao Qi, I got back some eighth-level materials. There are two or three materials of each attribute. I guess Gao Qi specially prepared it because he was afraid that he would fail. Wan Xiangxiang laughed. He smiled, took the materials and entered the studio to make the mecha again.

The two people agreed with Shen Jinchen arrived in the blink of an eye.

On this day, Wan Xiangxiang had just finished using the last of the materials when he received a video call from Shen Jichen, asking him to go to the Shengyang Auction House tomorrow. There was no need for any unnecessary explanations.

Wan Xiangxiang knew that he couldn't get anything out of Shen Jinchen, so he went to the Star Network to check.

However, there is no particularly clear news on the Star Network. It only says that Shen Jichen is going to hold an auction. No one knows what kind of mecha will be auctioned. It seems that Shen Jichen has not sold a mecha publicly for many years.

Wan Xiangxiang touched his chin. Could it be that he wanted to reveal this mecha directly in the name of his master? This is not impossible. As an eleventh-level armor-maker, Shen Jinchen still has to be treated a little less favorably by all kinds of monsters and monsters.