Chapter 88 The origin of being parasitized

Mu Qing was so squeezed by his own hair that he could hardly hold down the control buttons! For a moment, he lost control and was hit by Liu Qingyou on his left arm, which was completely destroyed.

After all, the energy in Liu Qingyou's energy panel was not as much as Mu Qing's. After firing two shots in a row, the energy was officially exhausted. Liu Qingyou took advantage of the gap between Qin Hongzhen and Mu Qing's fight to change the energy panel. Mu Qing was not as good as him. With his intention, he fired three shots at the same position on the leg joint of his mecha. Liu Qingyou's mecha lost one of its left legs. A mechanical voice sounded: "The mecha is damaged more than 90X and can no longer continue fighting."

Liu Qingyou rested for a while and did not go out immediately. There was at least a barrier inside the mecha. If he went out, he would have to face Mu Qing's attack directly. He was not stupid. As for Qin Hongzhen himself, he couldn't deal with Mu Qing? That's none of his business?

Mu Qing dealt with Liu Qingyou and focused his firepower on Qin Hongzhen. Qin Hongzhen's body was already seriously damaged, but now it was completely scrapped.

After Mu Qing beat both of them until they were unable to fight back, the promotion reached the most important stage.

The surrounding energy gathered more and more, rushing towards the direction of Mu Yu's mecha.

Qin Hongzhen and Liu Qingyou, who were still waiting for Mu Qing's next attack, saw that something was wrong, and Liu Qingyou jumped out of the mecha first.

This was the perfect time to attack. Liu Qingyou moved forward step by step. Mu Qing was so crowded by his own branches that he could hardly touch the buttons! He simply controlled a branch and pressed a combination of keys, and fired towards Liu Qingyou. With one shot, Liu Qingyou was a level five superpower after all, and the attack was narrowly avoided!

Gao Qi saw that Mu Qing's situation had changed, and after quickly taking care of the remaining mecha, he rushed to support.

Gao Qi piloted the mecha and blocked Liu Qingyou's first round of ice arrow attacks.

Mu Yu was already so lost in Jin that he could hardly hear the sounds outside. The green branches wrapped him into a ball. Mu Qing's body gradually turned into a tree. The skin cracked and peeled off like tree bark, revealing the white and tender skin inside. Mu Yi rolled his green eyes, absorbing the surrounding energy more vigorously, and also took out the dried meat in the space and ate it in big gulps. .

The amount of energy required to advance was too huge. Mu Qing lost weight at a speed visible to the naked eye. Seeing that the situation was not good, he simply took out a few level five beast cores and absorbed one. Mu Qing lost weight at a speed that was only stopped.

The power of one beast core could not satisfy Mu Yu's needs, so he took two more to absorb, absorbing ten beast cores before the hunger in Mu Qing's body subsided.

Mu Qing took out ten more beast cores, absorbing energy and using them to attack the bottleneck.

Half an hour later, the branches in the mecha slowly turned back into hair and were retracted into Mu Qing's body.

This promotion brought Mu Qing from the infant stage to the growth stage, and several seeds that had been stored in his body began to sprout.

Mu Qing's clothes were torn by branches and he crawled out of the mecha. The mecha has been penetrated and damaged by branches when Mu Qing was promoted, and can no longer continue to drive.

Gao Qi and Wan Li still had some difficulty dealing with their opponents. Although the opponent's mechas were broken, their powers could still be used.

Seeing that Mu Qing had successfully advanced, he finally breathed a sigh of relief.