Chapter 124 Awkward performance

Mumu ran out again after a while, kicked her feet loudly and disappeared into the ground again.

Wan Xiangxiang was confused, what on earth had he done? Why does this little thing always dislike him?

Wan Xiangxiang tidied up and prepared to lie down with Mu Qing to rest.

As soon as Wan Xiangxiang lay down, the head of the substitute Mu popped up from the ground. Before Wan Xiangxiang could react, he was hit in the face by several objects thrown by Mu Mu. He quickly got up to see what Mu Mu had thrown. give him.

Wan Xiangxiang looked at the big balls in his hand and his eyes widened. This was actually Qian Yugen! Is the Qian Yugen on this planet so worthless? Can you count them in groups?

Wan Xiangxiang approached Mumu and said, "Mumu, are there such things underground?"

Mumu nodded, and Wan Xiangxiang said excitedly: "Mu Qing! We are going to get rich!"

That night, Mumu worked hard all night for Wan Xiangxiang, and the station far away on the other side of the planet was not so peaceful.

Speaking of Liu Wei, he picked up a precious stone that day and cherished it so much that he never let go of it without holding it in his arms!

That night, a scream came from the folding house where Liu Wei was! The guard outside hurriedly opened the door to check the situation, and saw hundreds of transparent little spiders rushing out. Liu Wei rushed out immediately and launched a fierce attack on these little spiders.

When everyone saw Liu Wei's face, it was red and purple, swollen like a pig's head!

Fortunately, Liu Wei is a level 7 superpower user. This level of Crystal Erosion Spider does not pose a life threat to him. However, when he thinks that his face is swollen like a pig's head and is seen by so many people, he feels resentful in his heart. He secretly took a look at the faces of the people present.

Everyone present lowered their heads. Everyone knew how narrow-minded the leader was. It was unknown whether he would survive after being targeted this time.

Someone simply broke the jar and spread the news that Liu Wei regarded the spider egg as a treasure and finally hatched it.

That night, the news spread in Rongli Star that the leader of the Liu family treated the spider egg as a treasure and was bitten into a pig's head by a spider.

For Wan Xiangxiang's group of people, this night was quite peaceful and nostalgic. After a night of hard work, Mumu dug out nearly a thousand Qianyu roots from the ground. Now, even if Mu Qing fails, A thousand times is enough. If the level is not enough, just keep it first.

While there was still some time before dawn, the two fell down and fell asleep.

As soon as it dawned, Wan Xiangxiang got up, packed his things and got ready to go out. When people around him saw that they had put away the foldable house, they also got up.

Uncle Li said: "Little brother? Are you going out? Can we follow you?"

Wan Xiangxiang nodded: "Of course, there are more people than strength."

At this time, Wan Xiangxiang noticed a young man in their team, who was the first person he rescued. At that time, his face was blue and he didn't pay much attention to it. Now, at a glance, this man turned out to be surprisingly charming, as if he was... His name is Lan Wei. Wan Liang shook his head and stopped thinking about things.

Everyone worked together to open the spider silk at the entrance of the cave. Since the big spider from before was still there, the outside of the cave entrance was still safe. A group of people walked out of the rain channel and arrived at the junction of each cave entrance. The original intention of Wan Xiang Xiang was of course the original path. return.