Chapter 199 Making trouble

When I looked at it again the next day, I saw that my Xingbo had gained a lot of attention from fans, with more than 300,000 followers.

There were also many comments on Wan Xiangxiang's blog. Wan Xiangxiang first opened his Xingbo to show off his wealth.

"These two space rings! Are they showing off their wealth or showing their affection? How many things are contained in this ring?"

"Does anyone know who Wan Xiang is? Please educate yourself."

Wan Xiangxiang flipped through it casually, but most of it had nothing new. Some of the sour people would directly scold him for wasting resources. Buying so many unused aircraft might as well be a charity.

However, there were not many scoldings.

Wan Xiangxiang opened another Xingbo screen recording.

There are a lot more people worshiping here, probably because they worship the strong. When they see a ninth-level armorer, everyone will subconsciously think in a good direction.

In short, there are still many people who flatter me. This is probably why there weren’t many bad reviews on the last Xingbo post.

Seeing that things were beginning to escalate, Wan Xiangxiang took Mu Yi out to show off his wealth, shopping here and there and getting back a bunch of expensive ingredients. There was no need to go into the posturing in the process.

Mu Qing said, I have a recipe here! "This is the recipe that Chen Loumeng gave him. Wan Xiangxiang took it and started to study it. He planned to cook according to the recipe. The ingredients will be eaten after buying them. In short, Mu Qing's stomach cannot be wronged!

The restaurant is very big, and the tables in Wanxiangxiang Restaurant are very large and long! The prepared dishes were placed on the table, filled with dishes. Wan Xiangxiang said to Yuanyuan, "Yuanyuan, come and help take pictures!"

Yuanyuan, who was watching a TV series, turned her head. Photographing her was the happiest thing.

Yuanyuan suspended the camera in mid-air, first took a group photo of a table of dishes, and then took a bunch of local photos.

Wan Liangxiang pulled Mu Qing to sit at the table and said to Yuanyuan, "Come and take a group photo for us!"

Yuanyuan obediently took photos of Wan Xiangxiang, then selected all the good-looking photos and started editing them!

Wan Xiangxiang and Mu Qing started eating after filming. By the time the two of them finished eating, Yuanyuan had finished fixing the pictures, packed them into a folder, and sent them to Wanling's mailbox.

Wan Xiangxiang opened it and said "Tsk, tsk" twice: "Yuanyuan, your photography skills are very good! It seems that the photography class is not in vain! I will leave it to you to take pictures from now on!" He couldn't help but take the photos he took yesterday casually. Compare it to these photos! Even though he took certain aesthetic considerations into consideration for the photos he took yesterday, they still can't be compared to those taken by Yuanyuan.

Wan Xiangxiang picked nine pictures and sent them out. Yesterday, someone complained that he actually posted the photos instead of the nine-square grid!

Today's lunch.

[Picture][Picture][Picture]

Wan Xiangxiang nodded with satisfaction.

It didn't take long for people to start talking about it.