Chapter 148 Mental Power Advancement

No matter how heated the discussion on the Internet was, Mu Qing still completed the production of the first bottle of level six potion extremely quickly. Putting the potion on the shelf aside, Mu Qing went to the material room to pick out another sixth-level medicinal material.

"Can this be successful? I guess the purity of this medicine is only 10%!"

"Judging from the color of the potion, the purity cannot be lower than 60%." As soon as this person said this, he was sprayed by a group of melon-eaters!

How do you expect to obtain a purity of over 60% for a potion that is randomly refined like that? What a foolish dream!

Wan Xiangxiang copied the mecha design drawings in his mind and started making mecha parts.

To smelt mecha parts, it is inevitable to use a furnace. However, Wan Xiangxiang does not have the habit of using furnaces. He usually uses his own powers to refine mechas and subconsciously forgets about it. There is also such a thing as a stove.

When they saw Wan Xiangxiang directly using his own powers to refine materials, netizens became excited again!

"I didn't expect that fire-type powers can operate like this!"

"Is this person trying to show off? Why don't you use the stove instead of using your own powers?"

"No matter what! Using superpowers to make mechas is cooler than using furnaces!"

Some people began to go to the forum to discuss it, and after this discussion, a lot of viewers were attracted to the Wanxiang room! Wan Xiangxiang's refining movements were smooth and smooth, and the audience in front of the live broadcast screen also cheered! But there are also people who regret this. "It's a pity that this is only a level 6 superpower mecha. If it were a level 7 superpower mecha, it wouldn't be a problem to enter the top ten!"

Someone explained: "I'm afraid you don't know. The mechas made by Wanxiang usually have leapfrog data! How many seventh-level armorers are there? This Wanxiang will definitely have no problem entering the top ten. .”

"Master Shen Jichen's disciples are all very accomplished in armor making, and this Wan Bing should be no exception."

A group of people began to flatter Shen Jichen again, and the live broadcast room was completely distorted.

After finishing the parts one by one, he started to make the core. Wan Xiangxiang's refining technique had a natural rhythm, and many people became fans.

Coupled with the drawing of the design drawings, Wan Xiangxiang only spent ten days to complete the production of the sixth level mecha. Although this mecha is still in a bare metal state, the competition does not require the production of weapons. Of course, if the weapon design is excellent, there will be certain bonus points.

There were still several days left, and Wan Xiangxiang was thinking about making a weapon for the mecha.

In the end, I decided to make weapons for the mecha! I don’t know what to do with my free time anyway! So I went to the material warehouse to see what other materials could be used.

When they arrived at the warehouse, Wan Xiangxiang had to admire the fighting power of these contestants! The warehouse was almost empty. When Wan Xiangxiang saw the neatly arranged eighth-level materials, his thoughts were moved! Unable to hold back, he stretched out his claws towards them.

Wan Xiangxiang’s act of taking eighth-level materials once again aroused heated discussion.

"What does Wan Xiangxiang want to do? Why does he, a sixth-level armor master, want to get eighth-level materials? Did he not recognize that this is an eighth-level one?"