Chapter 117 Surrounded

Mu Qing said in disgust: "You are too tall, don't do it!"

Luo Ming laughed twice and took it as a compliment. To be honest, he was not as tall as Mu Qing. He was really not very tall!

Yuanyuan held the energy liquid and drank it unmoved, unmoved by the conversations of several people.

The second day?

Wan Xiangxiang and Mu Wai set off with the small team.

Captain Yi Zeyun, deputy captain Shen Lei.

Yi Zeyun smiled and nodded when he saw Mu Qing. Yi Zeyun discovered that this person could use mysterious energy when he first met Mu Qing. It was indeed rare for a third-level superpower to be able to use mysterious energy.

Yi Zeyun understood Xuan Qi as early as the fourth level, but the Yi family's situation was complicated, so he had to cover it up himself. He had a combative factor in his bones, and when he saw a higher existence, he would want to challenge it. .

Mu Qing understood Xuan Qi earlier than him, which activated the militant factors in his body. However, Mu Qing was only at level three at the time, so he gave up on this plan and just wanted to wait until Mu Qing became stronger. Have a showdown with him!

The team basically has to listen to the command of Yi Zeyun and Shen Lei. Although Wan Xiangxiang is a fifth-level mysterious energy user, who makes him an armor maker now?

There are also energy engineers and pharmacists traveling with them this time, and the rest are some combat-type students. The three types of superpowers, armor maker, energy engineer, and pharmacist, can be said to be standard equipment.

What you get from the mission can eventually be yours. Points can be exchanged for items, which can be said to be a good deal. However, this mission is highly dangerous. Bi Jing participated voluntarily and had signed a disclaimer before coming out.

In other words, if anyone dies during the mission, the college will not be responsible. If there are relics, they can be returned to the family. That is, if the person got something valuable before his death, if it can be recovered during the search and rescue, it will be returned to the family. all.

The planet is divided into five major areas ABC and DE. The team's first day's mission is a small area in Area A. Area A has basically been cleaned up, which is perfect for rookies like them who are exploring the bottom for the first time. .

Everyone drove mechas around the planet.

It's a pity that this route is safe, but it is too safe. As a result, it took four hours to travel and there was not even a shadow of a star beast along the way! At that moment, Yi Zeyun decided to stop and rest temporarily.

After resting for half an hour, there was no time to stew the meat, so Mu Yi simply took out the dried meat and gnawed on it. Seeing Mu Qing eating, Yuanyuan took out a bottle of energy liquid and sucked on it too.

Mu Qing led Yuanyuan along the way, which also made several members of the team a little dissatisfied. At this time, when they saw a weird robot that could drink third- and fourth-level implantable liquids, some people immediately criticized: "Some people really don't know what it means." , those who didn’t know thought they were here for vacation.”

Mu Qing continued to nibble, and Yuanyuan continued to suck, completely unaware that others were talking about them.

Seeing that no one was paying attention to him, the man was so angry that he could not speak.

On the other hand, when the energy master in the team saw Yuanyuan drinking the energy liquid, his eyes immediately lit up! He stepped forward and said, "Classmate Mu Qing! I wonder if you are still short of energy fluids? I still have quite a few here!" He held out a pile of third, fourth, and fifth level energy fluids! Mu Qing looked at it and said, "Is it free?" "