Chapter 89 Stripping

The ringing mental power followed behind the black plants to capture them. While enduring the pain of their mental power being eroded by the black plants, they dragged them out of the light group and scattered them.

Wan Xiangxiang repeated this action over and over again, even the pain could not relieve his boring mood at this time.

On the other side, Mu Qing, Gao Qi, and Wanli left the crack and walked down the mountain. It was impossible to pull the vines directly from the crack. Qin Hongzhen and Liu Qingyou already knew their location. Who knew? Will he bring people into trouble later? To be on the safe side, it is better to go down the cliff via other routes.

Mu Qing took out a few black tokens, looked at them, and said, "These tokens seem to be enough to form a map with the ones in Wan Xiang's hand."

Gao Qidao 1 "Let's see if we can find Wanxiang first. If so, we'll look for the treasure." They robbed the people in the camp. After all, they violated the regulations and it was impossible to go back.

Even if the other party provoked him first, if Liu Qingyou and Qin Hongzhen went back like this, the white ones could be said to be black. So Gao Qi did not plan to go back. Fortunately, there are only 4 days left before the end of the exam, so there is no need to go back to the camp.

Several people found a relatively secluded place and began to crawl down the crack.

Under Mu Qing's deliberate control, where they locked the country, the plants moved out of the way, reducing trouble on the way forward.

By the time they reached the bottom of the cliff, it was already early morning on this planet, and the sky was gray. At this time, there was no artificial sun on the planet, but a planet that could allow living things to survive and develop would still have certain seasonal changes. Near this planet There is a planet similar to the sun, but the rotation and revolution times are slightly different.

Several people searched in the direction where Wan Xiangxiang fell, observing whether there were any traces of anyone walking around.

Wan Xiangxiang is still struggling to peel off the black plant. He doesn’t know what this black plant is. There is no record of this plant in Wan Xiangxiang’s Origin Heart inheritance. Maybe it is a new species, Wan Xiangxiang. Hibiki's mental power was devoured again and again, and he strengthened a little, and it became much easier to fight against the black plant. However, the black plant was a little too active, running around in this space! He just cleared a small area, and in a blink of an eye, black plants from other areas floated over again! When can he go back if this continues? Is it possible to stay and work in vain for this original heart?

This can't go on like this! Wan Xiangxiang and the Heart of Origin discussed: "Can I clear an area and you can take it back? Otherwise, when will I be able to finish clearing it if I keep going like this!"

The Heart of Origin did not want black plants to erode the vitality of the planet all the time, so it agreed to Wan Xiangxiang's proposal.

Wan Xiangxiang first peeled off a small area of ​​black plants, and the Origin Heart followed him and recycled this area into his body.

This reduces the search area and eliminates the need for repeated stripping! Kill two birds with one stone!

Wan Xiangxiang spent countless years in the dimensional space, eating dried meat every day until his face turned green. Wan Xiangxiang didn't quite understand Mu Qing's obsession with meat. He felt extremely tired after just a few meals! Unlike Mu Qing, he has a strong stomach and can digest anything he eats. If he were allowed to eat dried meat every day, he would be constipated within two days!