Chapter 94 Result Announcement Day

The stand-in got closer and closer to the pharmacist. When it reached the ground beneath him, the stand-in stretched out a dozen tentacles and wrapped Jiang Jingnan tightly before he could scream in panic! Then dragged into the ground.

If Wan Xiangxiang hadn't paid attention to what was going on there in the past few seconds, he would have thought that the person had disappeared out of thin air.

Jiang Jingnan didn't know why. The moment he was dragged underground, he thought he was going to die. Words could not describe the fear he experienced in that minute. Unknowingly, Jiang Jingnan's whole body exuded a violent aura...

Jiang Jingnan was stunned as soon as he was released from the substitute tree. All the aura that had just risen in his body suddenly dissipated. He thought he was going to die just now, but in the blink of an eye he saw a light, which made him unable to react for a moment.

Mu Qing stretched out his hand and waved it in front of Jiang Jingnan. When he saw no response, he asked Wan Xiangxiang, "Isn't this person scared out of his mind?" Even Jiang Jingnan himself didn't realize that something was wrong with him just now. Seeing that Wan Xiangxiang and Mu Qing looked familiar, Jiang Jingnan came back to his senses, "I...am I not dead?"

Mu Qing: "How can you see me when you are dead? I am not God and King Yama!"

After confirming that he was not dead, Jiang Jingnan finally felt relieved and began to sob. His face was covered with tears and snot, and he cried softly, "It hurts so much, my legs hurt so much!"

Wan Xiangxiang was really disgusted by the tears and snot on his face, so he pulled Mu Qing away.

Wan Xiangxiang looked at Jiang Jingnan's weirdly twisted legs and asked, "Would you like me to call an ambulance for you?"

Jiang Jingnan shrank his neck and replied, "Okay, thank you."

Wan Xiangxiang sent a message to the hospital. After getting through, he said directly: "Hello, there are patients in need of first aid here in Shengyang Square!" The other party: "Shengyang Square? Is there a mecha battle going on there right now? ?”

Wan Xiangxiang nodded: "Yes."

The other party: "Oh! I'll be there in half an hour." After saying that, the video was turned off.

Wan Xiangxiang’s mouth twitched, half an hour? The aircraft can complete a small half circle around the Emperor Star at full speed! Isn't it the hospital on the other side of the planet that he connected to?

Wan Xiangxiang spread his hands helplessly: "Otherwise, we'd better go there by ourselves."

Jiang Jingnan hesitated and said: "Actually, it doesn't have to be like this." After speaking, Jiang Jingnan straightened his legs, used some skill to reconnect the twisted joints, and then drank a tube of healing potion.

Wan Xiangxiang looked at the man in front of him who had cured his leg injury in two minutes, and asked: "Since you can cure it yourself, why didn't you treat it yourself in the square just now and then run away?" Wan Xiangxiang felt that this People are waiting to die over there!

Jiang Jingnan was a little embarrassed: "Hug, I'm sorry, I was too scared just now and forgot that I can treat myself..."

Wan Lingxiang was speechless. How could he forget that this person was just a pharmacist?

Jiang Jingnan asked cautiously: "What were those strips of things just now?"

Mu Qing asked the substitute to drill out several tentacles from the ground: "Did you say this?"

Jiang Jingnan was frightened back two steps when he saw the tentacles.

Mu Yu thought to himself: This person is really timid and effeminate.