Chapter 108 Rui Jingshi

The base price of the mecha can be said to be very low, but it does not affect the bidding of the audience. Many people are interested in one of the mechas. Unfortunately, it is a bundled sale. Some people want to buy it first and then lose it. Sell ​​the mechas you need.

There are also buyers who bid in the name of the family. It is not difficult to find a few level 4 superpowers in the family who cooperate tacitly and have comparable strength. Level 4 spans level 5 for people with low talent value. , perhaps it is a gap that cannot be crossed in a lifetime. Level 4 superpower users are basically unable to drive a level 5 superpower mecha. If there is a superpower mecha with all the values ​​equivalent to an ordinary level 5 superpower mecha, there is no doubt that It can take your combat effectiveness to the next level!

At this time, there was a private room on the second floor.

Liu Qinghe said somewhat unhappily: "Brother! Didn't you help me teach these people a lesson last time? Why are they still jumping around there!" During the trial planet, after her elder brother came back from a trip, what? Didn't say anything. She thought her eldest brother had already eliminated those people! Who would have known that not only was this team okay, but they also got a ranking, ousting Liu Shiyao.

Hearing his sister's words, Liu Qingyou looked a little ugly. The last time he went to deal with this team, he was robbed instead! Even all the points and items he had on him were robbed, but his sister just didn't know how to look at him and kept asking him how things were going that day!

Liu Qingyou really couldn't lose face and talk about his failure.

Originally, he and Qin Hongzhen discussed accusing them of robbing their teammates when they returned to the camp. Who would have known that Shen Lei didn't come back until the last day of the trial, Mu Qing's team never came back to the camp, and Wan Xiang, who had obviously fallen into the crack, was actually found by members of his team. Thinking of these things made Liu Qingyou feel depressed.

Except for Liu Qinghe, everyone else could feel that Liu Qingyou's mood was wrong.

Even Cheng Xueheng didn't dare to echo Liu Qinghe's words.

Seeing that no one was paying attention to her, Liu Qinghe started talking to herself: "Liu Shiyao is really useless. She let four losers squeeze to the front for nothing."

As soon as these words came out, Liu Qingyou's face became even more terrifying. He was so beaten by the trash in his sister's mouth that he ran away in confusion, and was eventually tied into a rice dumpling!

Everyone present took a breath because of Liu Qingyou's low pressure. The only voice left in the entire box was Liu Qinghe's voice: "These people are serious! Where did they get so many points? Isn't that right? Is there something wrong with the school’s scoring system?”

If Wan Xiangxiang heard this, he would definitely laugh out loud. How did he get so many points? This is all thanks to Liu Qingyou’s help! If it weren't for the few black tokens Liu Qingyou contributed at the end, they really wouldn't be able to get this ranking!

Liu Qingyou was also a tolerant person and did not get angry because of his sister's words. He turned to Cheng Xueheng and asked, "I heard that you are very familiar with this Wan Xiang?"

Cheng Xueheng was a little scared. He had seen Liu Qingyou's viciousness behind his back, and he didn't dare to relax at this time: "It's just that we are in the same class."

Liu Qingyou sneered, Liu Qingyou wouldn't believe this, but this was not the time to pursue the matter: "Tell me about this Wanxiang."

Cheng Xueheng: "I wasn't familiar with him before. I only knew that he went to the Wandering Kite Star from the Edge Star, seemingly to find his father. His father's name is Lin He, and Lin and his eldest son Lin Zhicheng go to school on the Wandering Kite Star. In addition, there are A son and a daughter. Wan Ying probably met Lin He because he wanted to get in touch with Lin Zhicheng."