Chapter 39 Flame Stone

After Wan Xiangxiang and the two left, Han Shengmei and her family sat together to discuss.

Han Shengmei's son said: "I'm about to get a wife. Originally, Yuanyuan agreed. How can I get married now that I have to move out! I won't move!"

Han Shengmei comforted: "Okay, we won't move, we won't move! They can't throw us all out even if they are just two people."

The son asked: "Will he really call the police?"

Han Shengmei: "What are you afraid of? The security in this area is just like that. Who can take care of such trivial matters. They are not as familiar with the police in this area as we are."

Thinking about it this way, the whole family was immediately relieved. I had planned to stay here and not leave.

Wan Xiangxiang took Mu Qing to stay in a luxury hotel. Of course, the most luxurious hotel in Anpingxing is just like that.

It’s not a big deal after spending a day on a spaceship.

Since going to Moonlight Forest, both of them have greatly improved their physiques. Wan Xiangxiang guessed that his physique was at least A-level.

Wan Xiangxiang didn't want to stay on Anping Star for a long time, so he bought three spaceship tickets to Emperor Star the next day.

Because Anping Star is far away from Emperor Star, it is impossible to go there by seat. Wan Xiangxiang booked a spaceship ticket for a small room.

The flight from the lower planet to the Emperor Star is not available every day. The ticket Wan Xiangxiang bought happened to be on the flight the next day. It can be said that he is very lucky. The flight to the Emperor Star usually only goes once every ten days. Just in time.

Wan Xiangxiang took Mu Qing to the underground market in Anpingxing, which is actually a black market.

Wan Xiangxiang had heard of such a place before, but he definitely wouldn't have dared to come in before. It was rumored that this place was like a hell on earth. The only information Wan Xiangxiang knew was the horrific description of this place by his classmates.

When you walk into the black market, it actually looks similar to a normal market, except that it sells some things that you can't buy on the ordinary market, as well as stolen goods.

Wan Xiangxiang's main purpose of coming here is not to buy anything, but to sell all the houses and fields in Anpingxing. He will not return to Anpingxing for development in the future.

As for that family, Wan Xiangxiang wouldn't touch them for his mother's sake, and he didn't bother to do anything himself.

Wan Xiangxiang sold the house and land to the black market. They explained that they would pick it up after five days. The total cost of the house and private land was only about five million star coins. Wan Xiangxiang felt that he was so inflated that he didn't even care about five million star coins.

The previous deadline given to the family was five days, which was considered an opportunity. If they had moved out obediently, then it would be okay, at least they could keep their belongings.

If you don't listen to him and want to hang around, then evil people will naturally come to deal with this gang of scoundrels. I'm afraid they won't even be able to take away anything in the house by then.

The two of them continued to wander around the black market.

Wan Xiangxiang actually saw a few seeds of rare plants on an inconspicuous stall. Wan Xiangxiang bought them without saying a word, keeping them for Mu Qing to use in the future.

Wan Liangxiang inspected the stall again and found a fiery red stone. In fact, it was just a Yanyang Stone, but it was full of fine cracks. Such a stone was basically useless, and Wan Xiangxiang was a little disappointed.

The shop owner saw Wan Xiangxiang's disappointed expression and knew that the business probably wouldn't work. However, he still strongly recommended: "Little brother, this Yanyang Stone is a fifth-level material, which is almost impossible to see in Anping Star! The original quality is excellent, but there are cracks inside. Although it is not as good as ordinary ones. Sunfire Stone, but it is still somewhat effective. How about selling it cheaply, just three thousand star coins?"

Wan Xiangxiang looked at the Yangyan Stone. The dense lines inside were fine but not messy, and a bold idea suddenly came to his mind.

Mu Qing asked: "Wan Xiang, do you want to buy a stone? This stone looks really beautiful, but the green one looks better." Mu Qing pointed to another piece of wood-type ore.

Wan Xiangxiang smiled and said: "Then buy them all." After saying that, he paid two ore star coins.

Wan Xiangxiang was a little excited inside, but it didn't show on his face.

The two returned to the hotel.

Wan Xiangxiang took out the Yangyan Stone and held it in his hand for a long time.

Mu Qing leaned her head in and asked, "Why do I think this stone looks more like your wife than me?"

Wan Xiang touched his head in a funny way: "Why do you think so?"

Mu Qing said: "You have been looking at it for half an hour and you haven't even looked at me!" He gestured with a finger.

Wan Xiangxiang smiled and hugged Mu Qing. Mu Qing, who was jealous of a stone, was also very cute. After pinching Mu Qing's already chubby cheek, Wan Xiangxiang explained: "There is something in here. I'm thinking about how to take it out."

Author's gossip:

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com